[DEV]AwesomeCMS[PHP,R63]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome

Sep 8, 2012
Hi and welcome to my develepoment thread,before you start flaming me with noob, Ik abit about php and other things.It will be coded by me so it might take awhile.

FAQ:

When will this be released?
Sometime this year.
OpenSource?
Ofcourse
Screenies?
Not yet as I will post some in the future.
To-Do:
[x] -Completed [x] - Not Completed
[x] Index Page
[x] Me Page
[x] News System
[x]Staff/Community/Rare Values
[x]Register
[x] Database structure
[x]Features(e.g Homes,Template...)
[x] Housekeeping
Haven't done much,because I haven't been working on it for awhile. But I will start today.I wil try to make it look as habboish as possible.

Olly

Nov 26, 2011
Hi and welcome to my develepoment thread,before you start flaming me with noob, Ik abit about php and other things.It will be coded by me so it might take awhile.

FAQ:

When will this be released?
Sometime this year.
OpenSource?
Ofcourse
Screenies?
Not yet as I will post some in the future.
To-Do:
[x] -Completed [x] - Not Completed
[x] Index Page
[x] Me Page
[x] News System
[x]Staff/Community/Rare Values
[x]Register
[x] Database structure
Haven't done much,because I haven't been working on it for awhile. But I will start today.
So what is going to be unique about it? You haven't told us much...

Habbos

Jul 3, 2010
Seem to be a good development i wish you the best of luck with it send some screens as soon as possible so we can see how far you've came with developing it.

Awesome

Sep 8, 2012
Seem to be a good development i wish you the best of luck with it send some screens as soon as possible so we can see how far you've came with developing it.
will post screens soon,im finishing up global.php and index

Awesome

Sep 8, 2012
Index:
aetxl1.gif

Habbos

Jul 3, 2010
It's nice but just not the background and the logo in one box good luck it's sexy actually

Habbos

Jul 3, 2010
Yeah it's nice but ehm i don't think that a transparent box would fit to be honest i would rather have a white box because now it just doesnt look nice in my eyes

Awesome

Sep 8, 2012
Yeah it's nice but ehm i don't think that a transparent box would fit to be honest i would rather have a white box because now it just doesnt look nice in my eyes
PM Me so you can work with me

Sway

Ruby and Python are married.
Dec 19, 2010
Judging on your grammar and the screenshot you showed us, I don't think this development will be successfull.
It seems like you know little to nothing about PHP, and the features you mentioned wont make your CMS unique at all.

RevCMS has more features than you and is coded by someone who knows PHP.
If you want to make a CMS, you need to make it, at least attempt to make it better than RevCMS because then no one would use your CMS since they have RevCMS.

Best of luck,

Habbos

Jul 3, 2010
Judging on your grammar and the screenshot you showed us, I don't think this development will be successfull.
It seems like you know little to nothing about PHP, and the features you mentioned wont make your CMS unique at all.

RevCMS has more features than you and is coded by someone who knows PHP.
If you want to make a CMS, you need to make it, at least attempt to make it better than RevCMS because then no one would use your CMS since they have RevCMS.

Best of luck,

And ever since that you think that you're better have i decided to even judge on you because you're not that great either, who gives a fuck it's the INTERNET (Donkjam would say) and he is totally right, plus you've made some spelling mistakes too '' successfull.'' which should be successful don't judge on others when you're grammar isn't correct too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread