Debian Habbo retro - How to get it running?

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
So I've previously found a Javabased R63B emulator release.

But the question is, what do I have to have installed on my emulator to get the emulator running, and where do i put the emulator file to get it working. If anyone knows the answer please reply asap. and what are the commands to get it running.

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
You're wrong, Alex and some others made some Java emulators. But some are either not working or are unfinished that's the bad thing.

And I'm not going to wait untill The General gets his emulator to be done with the chance that he's going to sell it anyhow. Does anyone have a good emulator made in Java, because I can run it on Debian. Tested it on some non-working emulators.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
You're wrong, Alex and some others made some Java emulators. But some are either not working or are unfinished that's the bad thing.

And I'm not going to wait untill The General gets his emulator to be done with the chance that he's going to sell it anyhow. Does anyone have a good emulator made in Java, because I can run it on Debian. Tested it on some non-working emulators.
Looking for v26, r63a or r63b?

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
Does not matter at all! As long as it provides working SWF / DCR files. That's all that matters for me! And as long as it runs on Java not like C# because I can't run that unless I have mono installed which is a straight pain in the ass at this moment.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Good "IDK Project" it'll come up over at R/Z. It's a pretty nice emulator, and is Java. It's r63a, and you should be able to set it up easily, I set it up to test it out (on Windows), so I can't really assist you with setting it up, but it's probably the best (right now?) that is publicly available.

Users who are viewing this thread