Cydia Sources & Apps

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
Hi,

I have decided to make a Facebook page about Cydia sources and Apps. I will be posting a lot of Jailbreak tweaks and Cydia apps to install on your jailbreak Apple device. I will also be posting Apple, and Jailbreak news for all the Apple lovers. If you're a Jailbreak person that loves to customize your Apple device then this Facebook page is for you!

Thanks,
Matthew

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Because everybody has Facebook these days. I can make a Twitter account if you want me too, I have no problem doing that.
No it just seems unprofessional, that's like creating a funny image site on facebook. No one really takes facebook seriously and it shouldn't be used like a personal website. You should try wordpress or one of those customizable blog sites instead, it'll look more professional and more people could take you seriously. That and you'd look more credible.

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
No it just seems unprofessional, that's like creating a funny image site on facebook. No one really takes facebook seriously and it shouldn't be used like a personal website. You should try wordpress or one of those customizable blog sites instead, it'll look more professional and more people could take you seriously. That and you'd look more credible.
I'm not sure if his trying to make it like a personal site/blog... though just a page that he can share stuff like information on. [It'd be more of a fan page for Cydia and jailbreaking].

Last edited:

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
I'm not sure if his trying to make it like a personal site/blog... though just a page that he can share stuff like information on. [It'd be more of a fan page for Cydia and jailbreaking].
It'd be easier to separate each tweak with it's instructions or a list of sources he's added to a master source list into blog posts instead of using faceshit.

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012

That's a good idea about making a wordpress, I will be doing that. Thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread