Custom RevCMS Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
Hi Everyone.

Today I've decided to release my RevCMS (habbo) theme. If you've ever played on my hotel (limeHotel) you'll know what it looks like. If you wanna see the CMS yourself, just go to .

Many people want me to release it, so here you go.

The only thing that isn't included in the CMS are the news comments seeing as made them for me and don't want them released. Have fun.

I'd like to hear any positive feedback about the theme :)

Download link: limehotel.us/app/tpl/skins/Habbo/HabboTheme.rar

Queries you'll need to insert:
Code:
-- ----------------------------
-- Table structure for `cms_campaigns`
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `cms_campaigns`;
CREATE TABLE `cms_campaigns` (
  `id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `name` text CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_general_ci NOT NULL,
  `image` varchar(100) CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_general_ci NOT NULL,
  `url` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `desc` text CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_general_ci NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=5 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

-- Records of cms_campaigns

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
I absolutely love this CMS!
No doubt this will get people spamming the download.

- I'd like to see you rip it now kid.

Dann

ohi
Jan 26, 2013
Nice release. Love the staff page layout and I like the layout of your little vault.
Only thing I don't like much is your tabs, but that's nothing.
Thank you for sharing.

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
Nice release. Love the staff page layout and I like the layout of your little vault.
Only thing I don't like much is your tabs, but that's nothing.
Thank you for sharing.
Tabs can easily be changed eh, glad you like the rest tho.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Nice release, I do see that there can be some improvements, so I'll list them for you:

news.php
  • The top snippets are not needed, I'm assuming they're for your news comments.
home.php
  • I'd suggest sticking everything from there into class.users.php or it's own class, and use Revs engine!
  • You should check if the user doesn't exist before doing the other checks (ranks, groups, users_stats and messenger), oh and that the page isn't hidden.
  • You call from users_stats x2, no point in this.
register.php
  • You should check if the user exists before getting the other data for the referrals.
staff.php
  • Not a massive fan of how you get the users for certain ranks via username, but meh that is your way.
--
Other than that this is a nice theme, and a secure one for you guys to use, so nice release and thank you for contributing. (Note; I didn't check the housekeeping, but from a glance it looks like the default one anyway).

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
Nice release, I do see that there can be some improvements, so I'll list them for you:

news.php
  • The top snippets are not needed, I'm assuming they're for your news comments.
home.php

• I'd suggest sticking everything from there into class.users.php or it's own class, and use Revs engine!
  • You should check if the user doesn't exist before doing the other checks (ranks, groups, users_stats and messenger), oh and that the page isn't hidden.
  • You call from users_stats x2, no point in this.
register.php

• You should check if the user exists before getting the other data for the referrals.
staff.php

• Not a massive fan of how you get the users for certain ranks via username, but meh that is your way.
--

Other than that this is a nice theme and a secure one for you guys to use, so nice release and thank you for contributing. (Note; I didn't check the housekeeping, but from a glance it looks like the default one anyway).
Haven't really had time to do anything with the housekeeping, ya it's default.

As for the register, I forgot to delete that referral as I was testing someones referral script. I haven't touched anything on the referral page yet.

vRory

Unemployed.
May 4, 2011
I was gonna dl but then "no news comments" :( good release through saw it live

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Greaseme

Jul 6, 2011
Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\skins\Duplo\me.php on line 3

Got that error on me page...

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\skins\Duplo\me.php on line 3

Got that error on me page...
O crap sorry, delete the script at the top of the page. I'll re-upload it with the fix

Greaseme

Jul 6, 2011
Alright but still it doesn't look right i think? :

348hwmq.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread