Creativity Competition

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
It has been sometime since something like this has been done, however I thought it would be nice to have a competition which doesn't has over a thousand possibilities before you have the right answer (the lock challenge), or something where you just have to spam for a price!

So this has been done some time ago:
And I thought, let's give it a shot on doing it again. So, what can you win? The 2 best entries will win a subscription of their choice for a month (except high roller) and maybe something extra for the #1.

Now let's get to the entry part, what can you submit? Anything! A drawing, a website, a video... however the rules are, it needs to be made for this only (so don't get a drawing you made in the past), and be CREATIVE. As that's what it's all about in this competition.

I wish you all good luck, you can submit your entry in this thread!

Kruel

Holla Holla
Nov 3, 2014
A pretty awesome shirt design!
30uzot0.png

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
You must be registered for see images attach

Sorry for the poor quality, my dog with a human eye.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Any rules of copy right HAHA? No using pics off google and editing it slightly?

BitchesLoveCake

Dec 8, 2014
Something i created for a university module. Obviously I didn't shoot the footage but i did edit it. Adding effects, music and transitions to create a trailer for an event.

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
Something i created for a university module. Obviously I didn't shoot the footage but i did edit it. Adding effects, music and transitions to create a trailer for an event.
Why is it all half naked women? You're missing the toppless guys... :( I jk, but good effort dudeee.

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
Beautiful Sean.

This is a thing I made, and it is just a thing because I'm not sure what I made it for but I made it like a month or two ago and it didn't turn out too bad (first design ever). I think it's supposed to be some kinda steampunky layout thing but really it was just me doodling in photoshop and making things. :}

db8bdeca4e.jpg

BitchesLoveCake

Dec 8, 2014
Beautiful Sean.

This is a thing I made, and it is just a thing because I'm not sure what I made it for but I made it like a month or two ago and it didn't turn out too bad (first design ever). I think it's supposed to be some kinda steampunky layout thing but really it was just me doodling in photoshop and making things. :}

db8bdeca4e.jpg
You've won, thats great!

Users who are viewing this thread