Connecting CMS with Emulator

Davelolcats

Jul 1, 2015
Hi so i'm trying to connect Jay's UberCMS Edit ( ) with gold tree emulator ( )

i imported the database that Jay's UberCMS came with, and i tried uploading GTE's database in the same location as the Jay's UberCMS but it wouldn't let me. I also tried uploading phoenix database in the same place as Jay's uberCMS and it uploaded with no problem, but I couldn't connect Jay's uberCMS with pheonix emulator ;l

basically I want to use GTE with Jay's uberCMS and if dats not possible then i wouldn't mind using pheonix emulator.
pls halp xo

This is what happens when I try uploading GTE's database in the same location as Jay's uberCMS database:

bb6ab6380cc47a59ba335f54959f8fb9.png

And this is what happens when I upload the database of Pheonix emulator and Jay's uberCMS database in the same location. It uploads correctly, I start the emulator and try to log into the client but it disconnects and goes to /me page but shows no error on the emulator...this is my config for the emulator:

6ecd173e450e39446f84ba77f0e8b1da.png

This is my config for system_config.php (it came with Jay's uberCMS):

538ae0bf4c13d233f53b39f04162ea6a.png

And this is my ubercms_config (came with Jay's uberCMS):

6f2f725dda4e5a906ac4195fb7df7439.png

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
Take the jaycustoms db and pick out the pieces that are needed for the ubercms to work then import the gte database and then import the important dbs from the jaycustoms db.

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
which one do you recommend?
Phoenix easy to fix
Lol GTE is basically phoenix btw, and its better than phoenix, id say you just delete everything and start from 0%

Steps:
1.- Download a cms (id recommend you use revcms as its more basic than uber)
2.- Emu with db (and swfs for the game!)
3.- Upload your db in localhost/phpmyadmin or navicat (what ever you use)
4.- If you downloaded RevCMS go to app/management/configuration.php
and edit all the information it asks you
5.- Go to your emulator bin/debug (find the configuration file) and configurate your emulator
6.- Make sure client.php in app/tpl/skins/(your skin) is configured right
7.- Turn your emulator on and play!

Downloads:
GTE: - Credits to Shamike for editing it
RevCMS: - Credits to Liam for editing it (dont forget to run CMS_news.sql & site_facts.sql!)
SWF: - Credits to MrSkype (Habbo.swf is dutch so just replace it with a normal habbo.swf)

If you couldnt make it, retros are just not your thing man! GL

iLeak

Jul 3, 2015
Lol GTE is basically phoenix btw, and its better than phoenix, id say you just delete everything and start from 0%

Steps:
5.- Go to your emulator bin/debug (find the configuration file) and configurate your emulator
Should help him

MrArkalys

Java Dev
Jul 29, 2013

Steps:

Downloads:
GTE: - Credits to Shamike for editing it
RevCMS: - Credits to Liam for editing it (dont forget to run CMS_news.sql & site_facts.sql!)
SWF: - Credits to MrSkype (Habbo.swf is dutch so just replace it with a normal habbo.swf)

If you couldnt make it, retros are just not your thing man! GL

Phoenix is way more stable, GTE is indeed better but I still think the base is the best, the rest you can add/fix manually ;)

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Phoenix is way more stable, GTE is indeed better but I still think the base is the best, the rest you can add/fix manually ;)
GoldTree is not better than Phoenix... Both are shit. Phoenix was released cracked and obfuscated while GoldTree renamed the classes and everything... If I'm not mistaken it was obfuscated again then ran through a de-obfuscator which fucked its benchmark entirely. They both suck ass and can't handle more than 1k without major CPU issues. Shamikes edit was full of terrible/poorly written commands

At the end it's
GoldTree < Phoenix < Butterfly (Which can handle up to 2k)

Users who are viewing this thread