FIFA Coin Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyBroad

Dec 11, 2010
Well i just thought i'd see what peoples thoughts are about the sale of coins, whether or not people still buy, what methods of purchasing are preferred in general its more or less a bit of research for my stores which i currently have running. Also wondering if people knew auto delivery on Playstation was possible again.

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
FUCK COINS BUYER!!! FOR WHAT GOT GOOD PLAYERS BUT DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY....
YOU DON'T NEED TO BUY COINS TO GET TO 1st SEASON!!!
I NEVER BOUGHT COINS, I AM NOW CURRENTLY IN SEASON 5....

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
You know what though, me buying coins helped me get a good team because of low the coins was from tournaments and just in general. I didn't spend like fucking £100 though because that's just stupid on a game that expires in a year. I think the new ways of coin selling is unsafe like the ways where you give your account details to companies, Its unsafe and risky. They could steal anything from you including your team if you had one on there.

I find it funny how like Playstation coins are so cheap because of the amount of glitchs with coins and hackers etc then you see prices of Xbox coins and they're like £50 for 1m. Expensive as fuck. I remember when price ranges where gone and I could get 1M for £5 on Xbox and 1M for £2.50 on Playstation.

Nicco_Gamer

Jan 4, 2015
If you are looking for different method you can purchase coin check this out

AndyBroad

Dec 11, 2010
Although you see some of the methods as risky when your running well established shops like myself you are safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread