I would Like if you used It and I hope it comes in handy

Download

Virus Scan

You can be sure to download this CMS

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Thanks for the feed back
If your admitting to not editing nothing but adding something, that has already been released then don't make a new thread giving credits to yourself. Anyone can get a .php file and stick it in their HTDOCS and go to their database and add ROTW onto the pages.

Sankru

Sankru Sins
Aug 26, 2013
If your admitting to not editing nothing but adding something, that has already been released then don't make a new thread giving credits to yourself. Anyone can get a .php file and stick it in their HTDOCS and go to their database and add ROTW onto the pages.
Did you not read the post?

Snap

PHP C#
Sep 12, 2013
I didn't take hardly any credit I made credits to the real owners maybe your blind or can't read good day

Baller

Nov 1, 2013
lightly edited, but the index looks alright.
Next time possibly make a bigger edit before posting?

13rad

King
Sep 15, 2013
Umm I owned Fly Hotel I translated that cms and added some addons so why take full credit when as I see you haven't done anything so this is just a re-release. /f353/revcms-edit-964996/ on rz <<<<Proof

Codean

May 22, 2013
I have a problem please i need help when i goes to my hotel url i got this Problem

Parse error: parse error, expecting `T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING' or `'('' in C:\xampp\htdocs\global.php on line 23

Can u help me ??

Snap

PHP C#
Sep 12, 2013
Remove the line 23, on C:/xamp/htdocs/global.php and remove the hole 23 line or if that doesn't work PM me

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Are you dumb?
Yes Drizzy has lost all respect for me, this is the second post I have seen he has released a "CMS" and has taken credit for it when he can't even code. omg I am so done, you just told him to pretty much put an exploit into his CMS that you called "exploit free" @Drizzy you are pathetic I agree with you @Nehalem

EDIT:

"Dizzy for patching and Edits 30%"
what a joke!!

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
Yes Drizzy has lost all respect for me, this is the second post I have seen he has released a "CMS" and has taken credit for it when he can't even code. omg I am so done, you just told him to pretty much put an exploit into his CMS that you called "exploit free" @Drizzy you are pathetic I agree with you @Nehalem

EDIT:

"Dizzy for patching and Edits 30%"
what a joke!!
Kinda... but I were more talking about to delete an important line in a global file. You don't know the consequences of it, and the CMS may be unstable then.

Learn PHP before you even try to help him out... deleting a line will not help. @dizzy

Last edited:

Codean

May 22, 2013
Dizzy i got now new error :/

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in C:\xampp\htdocs\global.php on line 89

Parse error: parse error in C:\xampp\htdocs\global.php on line 89

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
Dizzy i got now new error :/

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in C:\xampp\htdocs\global.php on line 89

Parse error: parse error in C:\xampp\htdocs\global.php on line 89
Idiot, you shouldn't have listen do dizzy.

PM me when you have restored the deleted line, and I'll help you out.

Users who are viewing this thread