Lohex

Freelance Graphics Designer
Jun 30, 2011
QTMlLXi.png
Links
5o3tyQb.png

5o3tyQb.png

5o3tyQb.png

Plexus is a new, professionally ran R63A Habbo Retro with users from all around the globe. At Plexus we put a lot of work into the atmosphere, service and community to assure our users get the best experience possible. In order to continue this effort we need the most precious ingredient, you. You can help us achieve our goal by simply logging in. May sound cliche but it's true, by joining and perhaps spreading the word to some of your friends you're increasing our user count. The solid user count allows Plexus staff to host more events, generate accurate polls to help improve not only the CMS but also the in-game experience. So why not, join today!

Features
Completed Unfinished Not-Started

Organized Catalog
Homes
Groups

Lottery
Free VIP Membership
DDoS Protection
Vault
Clean CMS
Safe environment
99% Uptime

.... and many more.

WE ARE ALSO HIRING
Co-Owner
The position of Co-Owner requires you to be active within the forums and hotel itself. This rank also requires you to be experienced with Plexus and be friendly with most of the users, we will not hire you if you do not act positively around the hotel. ( We are not specifically looking for anyone in this category but if you do wish to be this rank you must note that you have the responsibility of helping out with payments for servers, domains and possibly proxies or any other hotel related payment. )
Developer
The position of Developer requires you to be fluent in the languages HTML, PHP, SQL, JavaScript, C# and not necessary but would be nice CSS. These languages are required for you incase we need you to revamp the emulator to enhance game-play and speed, if we need you to work on fixing and exploits within the emulator and cms or if we need you to improve anything at all. ( We are currently looking for an experienced technician very desperately )
Manager/Sr. & Jr. Admin
The position of Manager/Sr. & Jr. Admin requires you to be in charge of hosting events/staff meetings and also creating articles. These ranks also give you the same duties moderator's have which included dealing with users that have been misguided and breaking the rules as well as keeping the hotel safe so that everyone can enjoy it.

LOOK AT THE TOP, OR BOTTOM OF THE THREAD AND CLICK "Applications" TO APPLY
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Screenshots
flCJUH5.png

q051J6E.png

6Qom2WM.png

Tx972zt.png

HXSbEQD.png

More Screenshots coming soon!

This thread will be continuously updated, so please subscribe to it if you're interested.

5o3tyQb.png

5o3tyQb.png

5o3tyQb.png

Last edited:

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
PlexusCMS? Really? anyhow must of have 5 people yesterday come on mine & advertise.
And PlexusEMU? lol wow your on a roll aren't ya? xD
catalogue is Neat good luck!

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
No offence but your index looks ugly the fact you ripped it from Moe (Fatal Hotel). If you kept the colors then I am pretty sure it would be fine, other than that, it doesn't suit your template. (Not a custom CMS nor Emu) Don't re-name shit that isn't yours, people won't like it.

Apart from that, nice catalogue

Good luck on your hotel mate!

Lohex

Jun 30, 2011
PlexusCMS? Really? anyhow must of have 5 people yesterday come on mine & advertise.
And PlexusEMU? lol wow your on a roll aren't ya? xD
catalogue is Neat good luck!
Sorry about the advertising, I don't influence my users to advertise on other hotels. & Regarding the CMS and Emulator the correct credits are given. But thank you.

No offence but your index looks ugly the fact you ripped it from Moe (Fatal Hotel). If you kept the colors then I am pretty sure it would be fine, other than that, it doesn't suit your template. (Not a custom CMS nor Emu) Don't re-name shit that isn't yours, people won't like it.

Apart from that, nice catalogue

Good luck on your hotel mate!
Noted, but also as said moments ago the correct credits are given.
Index is being worked on as we speek.

Arcticil

Mar 19, 2015
The index now links to "Royal', where my account isn't valid? I made a swift accoutn to check and there's also no rooms. What happened?

Obbex

Aug 19, 2014
Hmm.. stable at the least. Afew bugs here and there but they can be fixed. Good luck to ya!

Lohex

Jun 30, 2011
Back to 63A.
Working on CMS, also hiring a new developer.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
I'm not the biggest fan of your CMS (layout), it has ugly to be honest, make it unique! And I also don't get why your hiring when you only have like 2+ people on. And the fact that your hiring a Co-Owner, developer, manager, and administrator are beyond me, I just don't get it. Why not hiring moderators and trial mods to see if they really can handle working your hotel. And theirs really nothing special about this other than the oblivious fact that your signature goes to another hotel and not yours. c: Good luck tho!

Lohex

Jun 30, 2011
I'm not the biggest fan of your CMS (layout), it has ugly to be honest, make it unique! And I also don't get why your hiring when you only have like 2+ people on. And the fact that your hiring a Co-Owner, developer, manager, and administrator are beyond me, I just don't get it. Why not hiring moderators and trial mods to see if they really can handle working your hotel. And theirs really nothing special about this other than the oblivious fact that your signature goes to another hotel and not yours. c: Good luck tho!
Well for starters the hotel in my signature is mine, or was. I'm not on this forum enough to bother changing it.
My last post also says "Working on CMS", so yes I will take what you said into consideration.
Also who and what we are hiring doesn't really concern you or anyone else, we have reasons for it. Nonetheless thanks for your input.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread