Client error

Rawdog

Jan 24, 2013
Please add more information as stated in the Section Rules.
Ok i start up my XAMAPP and i login and press log in and i get this
<image link

Atryl

Jun 21, 2012
I've had this so many times on my hotel but I can't remember how I fixed it. The best that I can ask you to do is clear your cache.
If you've already done that, well I guess someone with a little more knowledge should know how to fix it.

Rawdog

Jan 24, 2013
I've had this so many times on my hotel but I can't remember how I fixed it. The best that I can ask you to do is clear your cache.
If you've already done that, well I guess someone with a little more knowledge should know how to fix it.

Tried changing databas to no awail... I tried in Mozilla black screen im going to clear my cache
EDIT Cache no awail still the same HELP

Caleb112333

Jul 10, 2012
I have had this problem before, you need to first try another client like internet explorer, google chrome, safari, or anything else. I think opera is what I used and it worked fine. If that doesent help clear your cache again on a different browser and restart your computer.. this should fix it.

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
If to any reference i would believe this relates to errors such as half way loading bar aswell, and a fix to that is the client.php paste your client.php here and lemme have a look

Users who are viewing this thread