Clean Database SQL for r63B PlusEMU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I 1000000% recommend using the database that comes with the emulator.

Both R1 and R2 original downloads by Sledmore come with a clean and working database.

Choofed

Dec 29, 2018
Couldn't even make a room or anything with that db tho, shits hit the ceiling

Both R1 and R2 original downloads by Sledmore come with a clean and working database.

Choofed

Dec 29, 2018

just a bit of the emu log

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
The database I provided work 100% I’ve made many hotels using them.

Make sure your MySQL mode is not strict (Google maybe), then the database will import successfully.

If you’re not very familiar with R2 I recommend you read the files written to know what to import so there’s no errors down the line.

With R1 there’s just one SQL file.

Good luck buddy :up:

Choofed

Dec 29, 2018
The database I provided work 100% I’ve made many hotels using them.

Make sure your MySQL mode is not strict (Google maybe), then the database will import successfully.

If you’re not very familiar with R2 I recommend you read the files written to know what to import so there’s no errors down the line.

With R1 there’s just one SQL file.

Good luck buddy :up:
Managed to fix it, thank you!

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
Yo would you have any idea how to add a cms in and change it?
Just delete whatever you have in your skins folder, and replace it with another CMS that you have. If it's called "Habbo", and the other CMS you've got is called something else, make sure you change it in your config file, as well.

Choofed

Dec 29, 2018
Just delete whatever you have in your skins folder, and replace it with another CMS that you have. If it's called "Habbo", and the other CMS you've got is called something else, make sure you change it in your config file, as well.
Off topic, but when i try to :update badge_definitions, it says i dont have the permission/right to

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Off topic, but when i try to :update badge_definitions, it says i dont have the permission/right to
Add the permission in your permissions table.

Should be command_update_badge_definitions (I think), update permissions then it should work :)

Closing this as OP has been resolved. Feel free to open another if you’re having trouble with something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread