Feedback Christmas badge [100%Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
Hey guys, it's been a while since I released my last badge and quite frankly, I need to practice again. So what better way than making something to boost my spirits than something Christmassy?

Okay, it's not thaaaaat great - I'm trying to get back into designing stuff again but it does take time..
It's not finished (I don't think you know how hard it is to create mini mini mini reindeer)
this is it so far.
Like Habbo does, it's a set of four so four badges in one currently. It's going to be Santa riding over a forest with reindeer but drawing reindeer at that size is like finding a needle in a haystack. Still working on it mind you. Got alot left to do. :[

2sgnOvE.png

Jxck

got that old thing back
Apr 5, 2014
It looks good so far, I never recall seeing a four piece badge set like this, it's a good idea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Looks good , spice up the background or something though (add houses in the distance with chimneys) it kinda looks a lot like the window background for a habbo room

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
Looks good , spice up the background or something though (add houses in the distance with chimneys) it kinda looks a lot like the window background for a habbo room
I don't wanna spice the background up, and it's not a window.. the black area is a border and each square is a different badge. derp.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
So you're going to release as four badges or one? I agree though, the background isn't great. No need to be rude though. 7/10 - Background needs to be improved.

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
So you're going to release as four badges or one? I agree though, the background isn't great. No need to be rude though. 7/10 - Background needs to be improved.
As four. They're all together at the moment because it's easier to get the image straight plus it wasn't finished anyway ;~; I'm too lazy and if someone really wants to voulenteer and draw 1 pixel reindeers, be my guest - it's damn difficult.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Nah, I am ok but releasing as 4 badges, I can tell you, is instantly going to put people off.

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
Nah, I am ok but releasing as 4 badges, I can tell you, is instantly going to put people off.
I'm not bothered if they're turned off, I made it because I enjoy making it - I don't make it for people to be happy. I don't see alot of badge designers that make there own badges 100% from scratch. {: I appreciate the comments though dude. Thank you for the feedback. <3

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Your welcome and you have a point about the badge designers. Most just steal or edit and claim. Keep up the good work and maybe it could be turned into something like a poster as well for next Christmas. @JayCustom could probably help if you took me up. Down to you though. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread