Video Chernobyl Diaries

NSA

sudo apt-get thefuckout.tar.gz
Dec 9, 2011
So this movie was out about a year back but I didn't find out about it until now.
Currently, while writing this I am watching the movie on NetFlix.
It's 57 Minutes through and it's been pretty good so far.
If you haven't seen it, you should watch it.

Here's the trailer

Cedar

Jan 24, 2013
I love this movie, but they went a bit over board on the true story about it.
But if this ever did happen in Chernobyl in real life, it would be scary as hell.

NSA

sudo apt-get thefuckout.tar.gz
Dec 9, 2011
But if this ever did happen in Chernobyl in real life, it would be scary as hell.

Not sure if at the end they'd all just turned into Zombies or what. Obviously they mutated -- but what the fuck they mutated into, we'll never know. I can't believe they locked her away too... like what the fuck man.

MubarikHZH

Join The Revolution
Mar 11, 2012
It would be hilarious if it happened in real life tells people not go wondering into Pripyat like it's happy days

Cedar

Jan 24, 2013
It would be hilarious if it happened in real life tells people not go wondering into Pripyat like it's happy days

I guess it would be, but it may not be similar to what's happening in real life, but it still is terrible how people lost their houses and lives there after the big accident.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Watched it last year. It was good until the ghetto monsters came out. Than it was stupid.

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
You should give a direct link to video seems real nice, I loled when he faked getting attacked when his hands were in the water

Users who are viewing this thread