Feedback Changeable background.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enlighten

Oct 1, 2013
Anyone that has Adobe Photoshop CS5, and makes .gif banners, is it possible to change the hue/saturation of the background during animation? If so, help!

ano2k77

Feb 4, 2013
Anyone that has Adobe Photoshop CS5, and makes .gif banners, is it possible to change the hue/saturation of the background during animation? If so, help!
Don't get what you mean exactly? Do you mean like, the exact same stuff but the background flipping through different ones?

Enlighten

Oct 1, 2013
Don't get what you mean exactly? Do you mean like, the exact same stuff but the background flipping through different ones?
Like flipping through different backgrounds yeah like say I had a red background and wanted to switch it to a blue. I tried making the background a different color and it made it the same color.

Balls

Jun 1, 2013
You have to change the hue/saturation by every "frame" until the animation finishes. It can be a pain to do, lol.

ano2k77

Feb 4, 2013
Like flipping through different backgrounds yeah like say I had a red background and wanted to switch it to a blue. I tried making the background a different color and it made it the same color.

I can do it for you matey! Just send me the banners/backgrounds and I can make it flip through, will only take me about 10 minutes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

🌙  Switch to Dark Theme

Latest posts