Nov 18, 2011
CF R63 Index Release

Credits to:
Aaron And myself

:rasta: like my thread please.. Please say something good or nothing at all

o0a1cm.jpg

Fap

Jul 25, 2011
Hmm.... Nice.. but Not many people use Phoenix CF, try making it UberCMS 2.0 (or) RevCMS Compatiable, But Very Nice Work Tho. 10/10

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
You've pretty much ripped it and still gave yourself a credit you're really a idiot sir, i can rip this theme and i can publish it on the Internet so it's bullshit to give yourself credits when you've just got the source for nothing just viewing the source copy and paste it and saving all the images in the images folders you can make

All credits to N0minal and Aaron ripping isn't shit wort not credits nothing.

Jan 17, 2012
You've pretty much ripped it and still gave yourself a credit you're really a idiot sir, i can rip this theme and i can publish it on the Internet so it's bullshit to give yourself credits when you've just got the source for nothing just viewing the source copy and paste it and saving all the images in the images folders you can make

Can't you give nice feedback for once?

OT: Very nice release, dude.

Extreme

Aug 21, 2012

At least he makes sense when he post. Ps. Get grammar.

DwightJunior

Please don't judge me!
Nov 18, 2011

Your pretty much a idiot, did you not read what i posted? (Please say something good or nothing at all )

DcDomDc

Dec 25, 2012
Looks ok but i dont like the "forgot your password" thing anyone could hacked even thogh i didnt see the thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread