Can Anyone Help Me?

chrisissick

May 23, 2014
Im willing to pay anyone experinced that can setup r63b with the new updates. i have a vps already and a r63 hotel setup but looking to upgrade and dont wanna ruin anything trying to do so

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
R63B and R63A Have different database tables, so its practically close to impossible for someone who doesn't even know what they are doing to switch it over. You would have to know what each column does in both R63A and R63B and follow the setup exact. Chances are if you have a CMS it could have SHA1 for password instead of MD5 causing another error. You should just restart or stay the same.

chrisissick

May 23, 2014
R63B and R63A Have different database tables, so its practically close to impossible for someone who doesn't even know what they are doing to switch it over. You would have to know what each column does in both R63A and R63B and follow the setup exact. Chances are if you have a CMS it could have SHA1 for password instead of MD5 causing another error. You should just restart or stay the same.

yeah i figured that. i really just want a r63 with the commands kiss/rave/roll/kill

Users who are viewing this thread