Can anybody make me a working hotel?

Carissa

Dec 20, 2011
Can anybody make me a working hotel? For free? I'll let you be the site's co-owner. I want it to be the newest hotel version if possible. I tried making my own hotel but failed due to my Xampp crashing as my computer is quite old. Please and Thank you. ^-^

Add me on msn: [email protected]
OR
Private message me on DevBest.

iDeliriouz

Teh Trollface Lulz
Dec 2, 2011
It's so pathetic, the person pays and does all the work while your on your lazy ass giving them co-owner while you take the credit. Bullshit, you don't even deserve MOD.

Carissa

Dec 20, 2011
It's so pathetic, the person pays and does all the work while your on your lazy ass giving them co-owner while you take the credit. Bullshit, you don't even deserve MOD.

Well, there is one thread that said someone making a hotel which pays and someone replied to it saying it should be done for free. Im not pathetic. Cant you see my XAMPP crashed ? And also i do not need your negativity.

iDeliriouz

Teh Trollface Lulz
Dec 2, 2011
Well, there is one thread that said someone making a hotel which pays and someone replied to it saying it should be done for free. Im not pathetic. Cant you see my XAMPP crashed ? And also i do not need your negativity.

You should take it, because it's rip offs like you that give the person no credit but a nooby co-owner rank while you did nothing.

Make it on IIS - it's free. Don't know how? Do a damn tutorial.

Users who are viewing this thread