[C#][PAYING] Need help w/ memory leak in EMU

Threading

Aug 13, 2014
Hello, my emulator (used on RageRP . net) is currently experiencing some kind of memory leak, upon startup the CPU usage almost instantly spikes up to 400MB which is definitely not right. I'm a developer myself, i've tried a few times to find the cause of the leak, but to no available as my skills of expertise aren't very sharp in areas of debiugging. I checked the MYSQL active connections / threading, and both were very high, hence because of it I have to increase the max connections to an insanely high amount. Why not just use another emulator? Right now we are working on a brand new emulator, with the new UI, however it will take a little time to fully complete it to the best condition, currently we are housing 40+ users whom play rage constantly. For the time being while we are working on the new emulator we need this one to be fixed up even a bit & the memory leak problem solved.

If you are interested in taking this job we can negotiate the prices either via the forum, but preferebly skype.
Thanks for your time

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread