Show DevBest [C#] Apple Webserver (PHP/Apache/MySQL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

At0m

Sep 10, 2011
logoapple.png
Apple WebServer
Leo "At0m"​
Versão 1.0.0.0 - Build 1​
Webserver - Apache/MySQL/PHP​
About
It is an alternative to XAMPP and Vertrigo.​
Apple's manager for Apache WebServer webserver with PHP, MySQL and phpMyAdmin, created by At0m.​
Although there are several managers, this is different because it is extremely fast, simple and easy to handle.​
In addition to being fully in Portuguese, has a very user friendly interface and easy to understand.​
Warning: Do not change the installation path, otherwise there will be errors.​
The right path is the folder of the server:​
C:\​
Phpmyadmin data:
The initial user of the Phpmyadmin is: root and the initial password is: pass, change them for greater security.​
Images
apple1f.png
apple3l.png
apple4h.png
apple5.png
Download
Size: 22.52 MB​
VirusTotal: Unable to post, because the service only accepts only files with size less than 20 MB, but I guarantee 100% virus free.​
Attention
Any bugs found, please report through this topic.​
Credits
At0m - Programmer/Developer​

Reactions: JpK

American

Jan 20, 2012
This is very very nice. At0m you are a really good programmer. apply for microsoft or apple. Or anything and they will hire you. your amazing

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Good job! How about making the language choosable bro. I know some english people might wanna use this.

Xenous

o shi
Nov 15, 2011
This is very nice, seems everytime you come here you bring something great! Try working on making it so you can select a language, other than that great work!

At0m

Sep 10, 2011
Thank you guys, soon, PROBABLY, i can make a new multilanguage version and more updated of this WebServer.
C# isn´t my strong, but i think i´m learning well.

Kisses *-*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread