Flash Bubbo Hotel|R63B|Beta|Bubbo.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
Nice advertisement thread, but CMS needs some improvement on the design to make it stand out, and something done client-side as it comes off as a regular old hotel..
well i will try working on that as @Elyk Will be stepping down as Founder due to the fact he now works VPSFlare.net i think we thank @Elyk for the hard work he done

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
Said this before, I'll say it again;
Just another hotel that like every other hotel could die out because A) they haven't got the funds, B) They haven't got the experience, C) They get too lazy to update, D) The hotel focus more on profits than users, E) They haven't got any time to look after the hotel.

like, if you're going to do this, atleast plan in advance to make it the best it can be rather than rush it, use a CMS that literally everyone has, not plan out how you're going to make some sort of profit without diminishing the hotel. People never plan nowadays, they just get the idea of 'Oh hey, I'm going to make a hotel' and there they are, with a staff team they've probably never spoken too, some random coder they picked up from a forum who could possibly trash the place if you're not careful and then when opening day comes, BAM. Something goes wrong and all these users you gathered on opening day will run away because of your mistake. I mean, too bad you didn't plan it out before hand rather than rushing into things.

Sorry pal but, by the looks of things, this wasn't planned out the best it could be but good luck.

Proximity

IDK?
Feb 13, 2014
I would like to put out @startrekguy does have funds he does have experence just not with certain things he does worry about users.
Also all the staff have been known for few years and trusted. and this cms is edited by @j0sh

Anyhow I quit retros now so it's up to @startrekguy

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
I would recommend staying on Mercury if you know what you are doing, Mercury is the most updated emulator you are going to find right now, and I don't see why people wouldn't want the latest version.
The Emulator is fucking sexy you should keep that. Mercury is nothing but a piece of foreign trash.
Finn told me himself that the code was dirty asf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread