Iwassim

Mar 24, 2012
just want to know what film you realy apresiated
give pics if possible

e.g

Pandorum;
Unknown.jpeg

===================================================================
EDIT: soz for bad spelling im french so yah...

James6213

Nov 13, 2011
Battle Royale
BR1.jpg

Description:
When even schoolchildren begin to abuse a system on the verge of social collapse, the Japanese government introduces a strict new punishment whereby randomly chosen students are taken to a deserted island and forced to fight each other to the death.​

Iwassim

Mar 24, 2012
Battle Royale
BR1.jpg

Description:
When even schoolchildren begin to abuse a system on the verge of social collapse, the Japanese government introduces a strict new punishment whereby randomly chosen students are taken to a deserted island and forced to fight each other to the death.
ive seen ths one have you seen 2 and 3?

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
i hate doctor who my fav seasons:
-Dexter
-Lost
-Heroes
-fringe science

and sean WTF like LOOOOOL wtf hobbo with a shotgun who watches these kinda flmms loool habhahahah
Dexter and Lost FTW. I have the box set of Lost. You should really watch the movie Hobo with a shotgun. Funny as anything :p

Iwassim

Mar 24, 2012
Dexter and Lost FTW. I have the box set of Lost. You should really watch the movie Hobo with a shotgun. Funny as anything :p
ill try watch it and yeah LOST and Dexter are good love them, and finished them

anyways i'll advise you to watch resident evil as its damn amazing <3
==========================================================
EDIT:
Hobo wth a shotgun was made in what year?

Iwassim

Mar 24, 2012
Also Dexter is getting awesome now can't wait till we come back for next season what Debra will think :O :)
OMGGG ikrrr like wow whe it happednd i though it was a dream and lke he was gonna wake up but no LOOOL wow and shes cheif now aswell :eek:oo

Users who are viewing this thread