Best CMS's to use for a hotel!

xTrueHabb

Jan 29, 2012
ive been looking thought CMS's and all kinds of hotels, ive noticed alot of people use Uber and RevCMS

whats the best CMS to use? so far im using Rev but thinking about UberCMS.

Should i stay with RevCMS

Should i change to UberCMS

also what are the defects of using revCMS and converting to UberCMS?

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
As of now, you should stick with RevCMS. If you have some money to spend, inbox me and I can sell you my CMS, which will be exclusive as long as no prick leaks it.

Archaos

Flying High.
Oct 4, 2011
There's only one answer really, stick with RevCMS.

This isn't an advertisement thread, he asked if he should use Uber or Rev not asking for suggestions.

xTrueHabb

Jan 29, 2012
alright thanks, was just wondering cause i see alot of people posting uber cms, uber info etc all the time so was jsut wondering whats the differance, Thanks guys

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
There's only one answer really, stick with RevCMS.

This isn't an advertisement thread, he asked if he should use Uber or Rev not asking for suggestions.

ZWH21M.jpg

xTrueHabb

Jan 29, 2012
yes.. i was asking what CMS is better > RevCMS or UberCMS, cause i was thinknig of converting over since im only using my hotel (on laptop) as a tester hotel to try new things out

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
"ive noticed alot of people use Uber and RevCMS whats the best CMS to use? so far im using Rev but thinking about UberCMS."

Why pick out what you want to see? He asked about 3 questions in this thread. It's just a suggestion, and you shouldn't even be bothering me with this, as it really isn't your business if I break a forum rule.

Gibbo

Jun 4, 2010
I have a uber edit, pretty secure, patched up allot of shitty unwanted bugs and exploits. Yeah it started off as zcms LOL

Archaos

Flying High.
Oct 4, 2011
Why pick out what you want to see? He asked about 3 questions in this thread. It's just a suggestion, and you shouldn't even be bothering me with this, as it really isn't your business if I break a forum rule.
I saw what I saw, and I was clearly right. Fair enough, it's a suggestion but he asked which CMS he should use, not asking if he should buy your CMS which is completely irrelevant to the thread.

OT: Good to know you went with Rev.

Users who are viewing this thread