Service Banners/Logos/Badges

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEVVinny

Jun 9, 2014
Hello users of Devbest... I've been quite bored lately and I'm offering my free services to you!
What I'm offering is free FindRetro Banners, Animated or Non-Animated... Your Choice. As well as Logos and Badges.
Note: As this takes time, I will not respond instantly. Please do not get upset or angry if I do not reply within a few hours.
What is needed.
-> Banners
- Logo
- Hotel Name
- Hotel Description Text

-> Badges
- Hotel Name
- Rank

-> Logos
- Hotel Name
- Color Scheme

Some of my work
eJWuy3T.gif

mZDFqEk.gif

r31W8AK.png

Sorry there isn't that much content.
- Vinny​

GageRman

Dec 19, 2013
I like you're staff badges and the Banners and I have quite a list up for you if you don;t mind :
I want a Badge Saying Xeon Owner // Xeon Admin // Xeon Manager // Xeon Moderator // Xeon T-MOD and Xeon SVIP and Xeon VIP :)
Thanks again thats all I would ask for seeing you're good with making those badges and I forgot to mention which one I want well I want the Staff badge in the middle which looks liike a Globe :D

Thanks again Add me up on skype aswell > gbotnet (fappin)

X2_

Jun 11, 2014
Hello users of Devbest... I've been quite bored lately and I'm offering my free services to you!
What I'm offering is free FindRetro Banners, Animated or Non-Animated... Your Choice. As well as Logos and Badges.
Note: As this takes time, I will not respond instantly. Please do not get upset or angry if I do not reply within a few hours.
What is needed.
-> Banners
- Logo
- Hotel Name
- Hotel Description Text

-> Badges
- Hotel Name
- Rank

-> Logos
- Hotel Name
- Color Scheme

Some of my work
eJWuy3T.gif

mZDFqEk.gif

r31W8AK.png

Sorry there isn't that much content.
- Vinny​

Are you still offering this service?

ChrisRetro

Dec 14, 2013
Hey, Can You make me a Badge For Habzone Hotel And Just Says Staff! And i want it Custom!
Like that ;
Zone
Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread