Not open for further replies.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
7GiuPyV.png
Development Team
acibwEv.png

Project Information
Project Cry (Roleplay Edition) will be for AstroRP (r63b), and will be built on top of RevCMS RP Edition. This project is aimed to create an CMS for roleplays that has all the functions to run a roleplay, as well as manage it, and catch the user's attention.
Project Screenshots
NNWCbh4.png

dnGwtLP.png

4TJm9NB.png

c0xfNvt.png

6dRugKt.png

vKBeM6n.png

3lZNht7.png

Project Code Snippets

Last edited:

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
I hope this project will finished. Reason why <- most of your projects ended up 50%.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
It would help if you guys would give criticism on each individual design, rather than just speaking in general.

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
Okay so here's on each individual design;
Me; Maybe add some images or fill up the empty space?
Meh can't be asked but not a big fan of the cms in general.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Okay so here's on each individual design;
Me; Maybe add some images or fill up the empty space?
Meh can't be asked but not a big fan of the cms in general.
At least it has jobs working properly, most rp's work with the corps there, and have to do everything manually. Btw this is just version 1. Ver 2 will be a lot more lightweight, yeah don't wanna go into details.

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
Just continue the bootstrap template it's way better than the first one. Gl .

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Meh. I like my habbo template tbh (second). The bootstrap one will just look like Fabbo in all honesty.

<--!Posted Via Tapatalk!-->

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
Oh, can you release the bootstrap template? i'd Love to continue coding it and ofc once i release it i'll give u credits :p

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Oh, can you release the bootstrap template? i'd Love to continue coding it and ofc once i release it i'll give u credits :p
If I have time after school today I send the copy of the bootstrap template.

<--!Posted Via Tapatalk!-->

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013

I was doing some work on it randomly yesterday, erm goodluck?

j2o

Jun 1, 2013
I love the first theme! I own VadeRP.us if you could let me use this Ild thank u so much.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I love the first theme! I own VadeRP.us if you could let me use this Ild thank u so much.
The first theme was never finished exactly. I upload what is done of it though. It may need some work done...

Last edited:

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Not much time today.
Uxmdj7l.png

Re-Designed the "me" page...btw the health, and energy meter will shrink, or grow based on your actual stats.

j2o

Jun 1, 2013
The first theme didnt seem to work with my emulator, could you release the second? Please?

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
The first theme didnt seem to work with my emulator, could you release the second? Please?
You probably have to code your client still. The second theme will be included with the first version of Cry, so wait..or just code your own client.
REMINDER **
This has not been tested on an actual roleplay yet, I will however be sure that this works before release. It's based on the AstroRP emulator (r63b version) ((The Database))

j2o

Jun 1, 2013
You probably have to code your client still. The second theme will be included with the first version of Cry, so wait..or just code your own client.
REMINDER **
This has not been tested on an actual roleplay yet, I will however be sure that this works before release. It's based on the AstroRP emulator (r63b version) ((The Database))
Yea I did, The client loaded but disconnected straight away, all my configuration was right. And to proove this I tested it with my old cms which then worked fine, Meaning it was something to do with the CMS.
Anyway if your intrested,Ild be willing to give you a few dollars if you can make me the perfect cms..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread