Are you racist? (/discrimination)

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Half Cast and don't really hate on anyone and @ posts above about Muslims smelling bad, I've met people from all types of races and religions that 'smell bad' but in general it's mostly Indians imo.

I love racist people tho, it's fun.

CallumL

Started from the bottom, now the all team here.
Nov 14, 2010
It depends. I will only be racist towards somebody if they're arguing with me or in my town there are certain areas where the majority of the area is populated by Muslims and its like if you're white and go up there all you receive is dirty looks. So therefore tend to be racist to them a little. But, I do have Muslim friends so not a bad racist person!

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
Muslims.
They took our land.
Demanding we all wear their hair dresses because its against "god" not to.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
First thing you do is steal a bike, noob.

And there is no racism on this forum, you racist fuck!

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
Wow, you guys hate Muslims just because of 1 0r 2 countries? I'm from Iraq, know english perfectly, yet I don't 'Stink' and I don't 'Take other people's land'

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
First thing you do is steal a bike, noob.

And there is no racism on this forum, you racist fuck!

I didn't fucking said "mission" you fuck tard, i said "first thing you doing".

I mean seriously, who takes the bike ? facepalm.jpg

Wow, you guys hate Muslims just because of 1 0r 2 countries? I'm from Iraq, know english perfectly, yet I don't 'Stink' and I don't 'Take other people's land'
You're a shiaa ?

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
Infact, I take my comment back, Paki's aint too bad, they try to earn a living and theres a lot of rich ones in the UK but Indians just....

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
In all seriousness though, I wouldn't consider myself a racist, I just enjoy racist humour.

But I seriously do get paranoid when a Muslim gets on my train or bus with a backpack or something.

To be honest, without pakis I wouldn't have a shop to go and buy Lucozade and BBQ Rib Rustlers to cure my hangovers in a morning, so thank you middle-east!

Users who are viewing this thread