Flash Arctic Hotel - R63A, Fast Website, Updated, Free VIP, DDoS Protected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
No offence here, but isn't this the 4th time you've opened Arctic? I don't know long it will last, but good luck.

Noman

lol
Jul 17, 2011
No offence here, but isn't this the 4th time you've opened Arctic? I don't know long it will last, but good luck.

Yeah I know, I have everything sorted now. Arctics been paid for 3months and we're making good progress, so hopefully i'm going to keep it open longer.

Noman

lol
Jul 17, 2011
Good luck Noman!

Thanks Michael. :p

Also we'll be updating the CMS Design soon, here's a snip of the design. It's not the full design as it's not finished yet.

ai3at9qs

Noman

lol
Jul 17, 2011
Looks like a fansite.

Yeah Myth works for us he was an Developer at Habplus so he decided to work for Arctic and design something new. He does work with fansite's most of the time such as designing layouts for them, so his designs look like a bit like a fansite. :p

Mee

May 4, 2012
Thanks Michael. :p

Also we'll be updating the CMS Design soon, here's a snip of the design. It's not the full design as it's not finished yet.

ai3at9qs

The navigation bar looks ugly and looks like its the footer placed in the wrong place.

Giovanni1

Mar 30, 2012
Nice hotel bro, I've known you for a while and seen arctic when it was struggling love how it's become today goodluck on it man!

Happy meals are the best btw. Lool kidz

Noman

lol
Jul 17, 2011
Nice hotel bro, I've known you for a while and seen arctic when it was struggling love how it's become today goodluck on it man!

Happy meals are the best btw. Lool kidz

Looooool! Thanks man, much appreciated.

And yea, Happymeals are da best. :p

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Really good hotel, i always check the cms everyday because theres always Sexy updates coming from Artic! Well done you've done an Great Job! :)

Noman

lol
Jul 17, 2011
That's not even a design. It's not even completed yet.

It's a start of the design, It's just a little bit not much I just thought it would be nice to show. However this isn't going to be the finished design yet obviously, as Myth is going to change it around a bit more then Hopefully once he's satisfied with the final Design I'll re-post an new image. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread