Any Vapers out there?

Rogify

Dec 15, 2013
Hello, DevBest.
I have a question: does any of you vape ? And if you're not sure what vaping is, here is Q&A about e-cigarettes and vaping.

What is vaping?

Vaping is defined as the act of inhaling water vapor through a personal vaporizer or electronic cigarette. When users draw on the device, the battery heats the liquid, which is then atomized into an inhalable vapor.

What are e-cigarettes?

E-cigarettes are battery operated inhalers that consist of a rechargeable battery, a cartridge called a cartomizer and an LED that lights up at the end when you puff on the device.

Is vaping safer than traditional smoking?

E-cigarettes differ from traditional cigarettes in that they do not contain carcinogens such as arsenic and vinyl chloride, according to a report in the Seattle Times. Additionally, there is no secondhand smoke associated with vaping.

Do e-cigarettes contain nicotine?

Yes.

What is in the liquid (or juice) inhaled?

The main components of a cartridge of "juice" are nicotine, propylene glycol, solvents and flavors.

Are e-cigarettes regulated?

No

Does vaping help smokers quit?

In a study published in the medical journal Lancet, researchers compared e-cigarettes to nicotine patches and other smoking cessation methods and found them statistically comparable in helping smokers quit over a six-month period.

What is the cost of vaping?

In reviewing the online shop of the Vapor Parlor in Folsom, the vaping devices, or mods, run anywhere from $28 to $265. The flavored juices are priced between $11 and $60 depending on size and selection.

What are the health risks of vaping?

Thomas Glynn, the director of science and trends at the American Cancer Society, said there were always risks when one inhaled anything other than fresh, clean air, but he said there was a great likelihood that e-cigarettes would prove considerably less harmful than traditional cigarettes, at least in the short term. Due to the relative recency in the popularity of vaping, the long-term effects of vaping have yet to be analyzed.

Next question:
If you're vaping, what kind of E-Cigarette / vaporizer you got?
I got myself eGo-H2, 1100mAh battery, 2.0ml tank, and bottom coil, which you can change to better. Here's the picture of it:
1500105-6.jpg

(Borrowed from the Web)

Interested of vaping and you want to start it, for cheap ?
I recommend . They come from China, the prices and quality is great, to me, it took 3 weeks to get it, I live in Finland, but the waiting was worth of it.

Thanks !

BitchesLoveCake

Dec 8, 2014
Currently using one from town but I'm thinking about upgrading. I'm using melon flavoured liquid and it tastes like death.

If you code recommended a decent one I will love you long time

Rogify

Dec 15, 2013
Currently using one from town but I'm thinking about upgrading. I'm using melon flavoured liquid and it tastes like death.

If you code recommended a decent one I will love you long time
If you talk about e-liquids, my favourite's are vanilla, gummy bear, and strawberry. Most of strawberries tastes abit burned, takes a time to find a good one.

If you were talking about getting new e-cigarette, its abit hard to say, depending on your budget and all.

BitchesLoveCake

Dec 8, 2014
If you talk about e-liquids, my favourite's are vanilla, gummy bear, and strawberry. Most of strawberries tastes abit burned, takes a time to find a good one.

If you were talking about getting new e-cigarette, its abit hard to say, depending on your budget and all.
I would have around 100-150 a new one :33333

Users who are viewing this thread