Active community needs you

Cunting

Apr 12, 2024
Hello potential new brothers and sisters, I am the Cunting and I have a very active following of people as well as a constantly active discord of habbo users with over 100 members wanting a new retro. We have an investor to pay for what the retro needs however, we are spastics and cant figure it out. We’re looking for devs and whoever else may be useful to get in touch about joining the empire and taking over from boon.pw as the top retro. Please get in touch at my discord (cuntingg). Have a good day.

kind regards.
cunting

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
Not to be rude but how do you expect to take over Boon when yall can’t figure out a simple retro setup? You’re going to be paying for everything and will end up broke cause of it :s

Seems like a pretty bold statement to me.

There are nearly a dozen hotels much better than Boon that have been around for a lot longer yet none of them come close in numbers. This is just reality they reign superior because they’ve been a staple in the retro community for as long as we can all remember.

Good luck though.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Not to be rude but how do you expect to take over Boon when yall can’t figure out a simple retro setup? You’re going to be paying for everything and will end up broke cause of it :s

There are nearly a dozen hotels much better than Boon that have been around for a lot longer yet none of them come close in numbers. This is just reality they reign superior because they’ve been a staple in the retro community for as long as we can all remember.

Good luck though.
For real, it's the oldest and most stable retro with a history going back over a decade.

Not to mention, the team behind it is far more professional than any other community could hope to manage

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017

Good luck though.
How tf is anyone ever going broke from a retro are we hosting on a £1k dedi or some shit tf

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
How tf is anyone ever going broke from a retro are we hosting on a £1k dedi or some shit tf
He's implying that by paying for development services you would go broke. I'd agree with that since good development will cost you 5 figures yearly and amateur development will be upper 4 figures

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017
Ah my bad for not imagining those words they must be the same colour blue on dark mode so I cant see them.

Users who are viewing this thread