About editing RevCMS

Nikeeey

Jul 30, 2014
Hello,
these are questions in general that will

help me a lot with editing RevCMS.
____________________________________________________________________________________

How can I add my footer to every page the fastest way without adding this to every page also header.

HTML:
        <div id="footer"><p class="footer-links"><a href=''>{hotelname} </a> | <a href='/client'>Enter {hotelname}</a> | <a href="{url}/privacy">Privacy Policy</a></p>[/SIZE][/CENTER]
[SIZE=4]
[CENTER]
<p class="copyright">&copy; 2013-2014 {hotelname} Powered by RevCMS</p>

</body>
</html>

How do I change the icons on the /me when the images i'm looking for are not in my image file.

DQZHn8i.png

How can I fix hot campaign

lY0cz6D.png

How do I make my {look/figure} like this.

jQ3zMrt.png

I will request more in the mean time if I am having issues
after I have found a resolve I will give credits to who helped and make
a post on editing RevCMS for noobs.

simonn

Jun 29, 2011
Hello,
these are questions in general that will

help me a lot with editing RevCMS.
____________________________________________________________________________________

How can I add my footer to every page the fastest way without adding this to every page also header.

HTML:
        <div id="footer"><p class="footer-links"><a href=''>{hotelname} </a> | <a href='/client'>Enter {hotelname}</a> | <a href="{url}/privacy">Privacy Policy</a></p>[/SIZE][/CENTER][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[SIZE=4]
[CENTER][SIZE=4]
[CENTER]
<p class="copyright">&copy; 2013-2014 {hotelname} Powered by RevCMS</p>

</body>
</html>

How do I change the icons on the /me when the images i'm looking for are not in my image file.

DQZHn8i.png

How can I fix hot campaign

lY0cz6D.png

How do I make my {look/figure} like this.

jQ3zMrt.png

I will request more in the mean time if I am having issues
after I have found a resolve I will give credits to who helped and make
a post on editing RevCMS for noobs.
What's your skype?

Whip

- FiveM Server Developer -
Nov 6, 2013
Hey Bud,
The Quickest way for the footer would probs be making that footer into a proper php file and then just adding this to the bottom of the pages :)

PHP:
<div id="footer" >

<?php include('footer.php'); ?>
            <?php include('checktheban.php'); ?>
        </div>

2.) Check the links for the images be the easiest way to find the location for them
3.) Change the numbers on the figure look like there should be 1,2,3 just make it a 3 or w/e the wave is :)

Nikeeey

Jul 30, 2014
What's your skype?

Hey Bud,
The Quickest way for the footer would probs be making that footer into a proper php file and then just adding this to the bottom of the pages :)

PHP:
<div id="footer" >

<?php include('footer.php'); ?>
            <?php include('checktheban.php'); ?>
        </div>

2.) Check the links for the images be the easiest way to find the location for them
3.) Change the numbers on the figure look like there should be 1,2,3 just make it a 3 or w/e the wave is :)
Thank you very much gys this helped a lot, i'll give you a like for helping me out.

Skype - bradphilip69

Users who are viewing this thread