A few issues (CMS & Habboon Plsu EMU edit)

ano2k77

Feb 4, 2013
Hey so I'm just going to get straight into the problems...

First of all, for some reason, every user has the option for Housekeeping on my CMS? even though in the file it is set to minimum rank 6... But Rank 1 users can see the option?

Also... I'm using Habboons PlusEMU edit and for some reason, I can't seem to get badges to work? I've renamed badge-fill to habbo-imaging, I've added the rules to web.config, cleared cache and restarted MySQL on the VPS but it's still not working?

Can anyone help me out on this?

Proximity

IDK?
Feb 13, 2014
Hey so I'm just going to get straight into the problems...

First of all, for some reason, every user has the option for Housekeeping on my CMS? even though in the file it is set to minimum rank 6... But Rank 1 users can see the option?

Also... I'm using Habboons PlusEMU edit and for some reason, I can't seem to get badges to work? I've renamed badge-fill to habbo-imaging, I've added the rules to web.config, cleared cache and restarted MySQL on the VPS but it's still not working?

Can anyone help me out on this?

There is a fix somewhere you need to have a every badge in the badge_definitions

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
I had the same problem,

You might have some errors within the client such as Room Plan Editor doesn't work.

Ive had all of the problems before, I have fixed it and I had re-released the fix as ***** was down at that time.

Link to my release:

Users who are viewing this thread