5-19-13?

Is this shit real?

• Total voters

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
A load of shit has been going around about 5-19-13 saying that it's the that of the apocalypses and stuff like that.

Apparently this was created by 4chan/Anonymous to scare people into thinking it's the end of the world a re-creation of the 2012 one that the Illuminati started.

What do you think about this shit?
  • Is it just to scare people?
  • Is it real?
People are really scared because in places like LA and stuff there is graffiti everywhere about 5-19-13, on coins, on cash, on walls, in books.

Here is the definition in the urban dictionary;
A strange date which keeps popping up in places all over the world, on things such as banknotes, library books, messageboards and coins. Nobody really knows what it means, although several people have tried to blame various organisations. A small amount of research can prove that no known terrorist organisation or community of any sort has mentioned it, though, so the people behind it remain largely unknown. In countries where they write the date as DD/MM/YY, it is known as 19/5/13 e.g. Nineteenth of May, 2013.

People say it could be the date of the apocalypse, a huge gang crime or robbery, a date where all the major world governments will be overthrown, or a day where mass riots will happen, but since we have no real idea what could happen, I'd suggest preparing for the worst.

Here are a few websites that I looked up on, including a few yahoo answers.
  • (My Favorite).

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
I SAW THIS TOO MAN.
THE WORLD IS GUNNA END MAN. WE ONLY HAVE A LIMITED TIME MAN. WE'RE DOOMED MAN, NOTHING LEFT, GAME OVER, NO RESET BUTTON JUST OFF SWITCH. THAT'S THE DAY THEY FLIP IT MAN, WE'RE ALL DOOMED MAN!!!!!

It's the day /b/ goes outside.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
I SAW THIS TOO MAN.
THE WORLD IS GUNNA END MAN. WE ONLY HAVE A LIMITED TIME MAN. WE'RE DOOMED MAN, NOTHING LEFT, GAME OVER, NO RESET BUTTON JUST OFF SWITCH. THAT'S THE DAY THEY FLIP IT MAN, WE'RE ALL DOOMED MAN!!!!!

It's the day /b/ goes outside.
Bunch of bullshit to me.

fagg0tt

Aug 20, 2012
people always predict when the world will end, and it never happens, it's all aload if shit init xoxo

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
They said the world would end back in 1960, never happened.
They said the world would end back in 1970, never happened.
They said the world would end back in 1992, never happened.
They said the world would end back in 2000, never happened.
They said the world would end in 2012, hasn't yet happened.

What makes you think that 2013 is so special? :D

Users who are viewing this thread