[1.X.X] Housekeeping Release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
I get this dreaded error even with Helicon Ape...

1Bcx9
Ew. Use Apache.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
y
Mind telling me what's wrong? When I click the links nothing appears in the middle, but it goes to the correct url. I am using IIS. Also, sorry for posting this here. Probably should of made a help thread.
jbjlmVo4CuPSSO.png
Change the CSS urls to your url

Jakee

Aug 23, 2011
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 261904 bytes) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\class.html.php on line 27 // Any help? Haha

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
This may sound nooby.
I can't find the URL to get to it.
I just added it, and can't seem to find a page for it.

Have tried:

Help?

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
This may sound nooby.
I can't find the URL to get to it.
I just added it, and can't seem to find a page for it.

Have tried:

Help?
Install helicon ape.
will be the link.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I should probably close this thread, this housekeeping is from when I first used RevCMS with and was for my hotel (hence why somethings don't work for you).

The links to the housekeeping should be url/ase/index.php?url=PAGE

Do you guys want me to make a new housekeeping? I'll make sure to solely make it from RevCMS 1.9.9.9, like this post or reply to this post with if you do want me to make a new one and what would you like in it that isn't in this housekeeping.

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
I should probably close this thread, this housekeeping is from when I first used RevCMS with and was for my hotel (hence why somethings don't work for you).

The links to the housekeeping should be url/ase/index.php?url=PAGE

Do you guys want me to make a new housekeeping? I'll make sure to solely make it from RevCMS 1.9.9.9, like this post or reply to this post with if you do want me to make a new one and what would you like in it that isn't in this housekeeping.

Please do so! :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread