Flash Zubbo.ORG | A new community...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siract

Classic Habbo
Sep 4, 2011
Oh look...another Habbo Retro Advertisement.

hkigOKx.png

Hey all! First of all, my name is Sam (Samuel, LonelyAvocado), and I'm a Developer for Zubbo.org. I've been a member of DevBest for over 7 years, and I have experience in many different fields of the Habbo-verse. We've been trialling a few different things for the past couple of months - and we're now stable enough to go public.

I'm not going to bull-shit you, but we aren't perfect (yet) - there are still the occasional bugs, errors etc but that's common practice when starting a new Retro. But if you want to join a new community, that is updated EVERYDAY, then Zubbo.org is for you.

Features:
  • Built with ChocolateyCMS & Laravel Framework.
  • Runs Arcturus EMU + custom, and open-source plugins.
  • Custom Clothing
  • Custom Commands
  • 24/7 uptime (we only take the site down during essential updates, these updates are announced ahead of time)
  • Uses Duckets as Main Currency (Credits & Diamonds are more valuable currencies)
  • Runs latest Habbo Production SWFs
  • Web Camera Photo Gallery
Yes, we're not perfect, but we have a dedicated Dev team working on updates and new features everyday.

Currently the following features are disabled:
  • Offline Web & Mobile Messaging (works in BETA, just a few bugs, will go live in a couple of weeks)
  • Web Shop (Payment API now integrated, just need to decide on prices etc, will go live soon)
  • Talent Tracker (We have re-designed, and re-coded the Talent Tracker from the ground up to suit our needs when we introduce the Ambassador program. Will go live when needed)
As of now we're focussing on the client side of things, making sure everything is working correctly, and as it should. As well as adding up-to date furniture and clothing items.

We'd love it if you joined us at Zubbo. It really is one of the better projects I have worked on and I think it has the potential to do great!

If you have any feedback, or constructive criticism, comment below and I will take it ALL on board. However if you're just here to hate on us, pop me a DM and we'll chat there. We also have a Discord (obviously, it's 2018 goddamnit) - link .

Thanks guys <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread