Zova Hotel Updated

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
RevCMS is pretty stable and safe. That’s why it’s survived so many years. Only the idiots with skins full of exploits get hacked.
i've been told it's one of the least secure cms🥴

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
i've been told it's one of the least secure cms🥴
RevCMS was made in the earlier stages of r63a hotels and it was one of the only decently made content management systems around in it's time that had a theme system. So obviously it's not up to date with the most recently secured methods used by PHP and MySQL, however, it gets the job done in most cases. Minor exploits that are known to actually be a burden and can cause problems are available for anyone to fix. The forgot password function is easily removable in the user class. SSO Ticket exploit, which is only in Plus Emulator, easily fixed by applying the RC4 fix provided by Sledmore. The last thing that might be an issue is the way it loads skins, which can cause slower loading times than usual, I mean you could fix that by optimizing your use of CSS and images inside skins directly. I'd consider RevCMS still to be one of the best CMS to use in this time and age, especially for simplicity.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
RevCMS was made in the earlier stages of r63a hotels and it was one of the only decently made content management systems around in it's time that had a theme system. So obviously it's not up to date with the most recently secured methods used by PHP and MySQL, however, it gets the job done in most cases. Minor exploits that are known to actually be a burden and can cause problems are available for anyone to fix. The forgot password function is easily removable in the user class. SSO Ticket exploit, which is only in Plus Emulator, easily fixed by applying the RC4 fix provided by Sledmore. The last thing that might be an issue is the way it loads skins, which can cause slower loading times than usual, I mean you could fix that by optimizing your use of CSS and images inside skins directly. I'd consider RevCMS still to be one of the best CMS to use in this time and age, especially for simplicity.
thanks for properly explaining to me Joe, i had someone on here change me to braincms about a year & a half ago because "rev is very unsecure and and easily exploitable" and i believed it and now i've had ugly brain for over a year :) wish i actually asked now because my revcms was my favourite cms i've EVER had

Last edited:

slit

Jul 4, 2020
Here is my input on all of this. This Zova CMS is no where near edited what so ever, this is the Zova CMS that was used when Zova existed by dog or whatever his name was. JayCustoms worked on this cms if im not mistaken. He got given stolen files. So i mean you didn't really edit anything gochad, your hotel is missing sh like comn dude.

gochad

Lacrim
Feb 9, 2019
Here is my input on all of this. This Zova CMS is no where near edited what so ever, this is the Zova CMS that was used when Zova existed by dog or whatever his name was. JayCustoms worked on this cms if im not mistaken. He got given stolen files. So i mean you didn't really edit anything gochad, your hotel is missing sh like comn dude.
it was not only jay who worked on the cms my friend worked on it too but if you want to go on who worked on it, sure it wasnt just jay but ok get your facts b4 coming at me

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
it was not only jay who worked on the cms my friend worked on it too but if you want to go on who worked on it, sure it wasnt just jay but ok get your facts b4 coming at me
It started as a RevCMS edit, but every page was rewritten by myself. No other developers work on the Zova project.

Shame on you for not being original, and stealing an already existing hotel name...

What a joke.

The Zova files released Monday...

Tuesday a new hotel called Zova opens... I guess I should have expected it lmao.
You must be registered for see images attach

Users who are viewing this thread