Zombe Mod Installation Instructions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zack

Jul 12, 2010
Mods work only with the downloadable launcher - NOT with the web-browser based version. All the mods are client mods and do not need anything to be installed at server side.
  • SHUT DOWN THE MINECRAFT GAME - Failure to do this will prevent changes to the minecraft.jar file.
  • If you want to use (HD Textures etc) - you must install it before continuing.
  • If you want to use dependent mods - you must install it before continuing.
  • Now is the time to install one or several mods from this modpack:
    • NB!If the following instructions are a bit confusing to you then you might find the following video tutorials, made my third parties, helpful:
      • For Windows: , , by darkmag98, . There is also a installation script that you might find useful made .minecraft/bin" ( ).
      • Delete the META-INF folder, if you have not deleted it already ( ).
        NB! On Mac computers - delete only the the two files beginning with MOJANG from META-INF folder and not the folder itself nor anything else in it.
      • Add all the files in the "classes" folder to the minecraft.jar file overwriting what was there before ( ). Note that if you want then you can omit a few of the files if you do not use the named mod:
        • gs.class can be excluded if you don't want "fly" mod
        • id.class can be excluded if you don't want "craft" mod
        • xa.class can be excluded if you don't want "sun" mod
        • qx.class can be excluded if you don't want "boom" mod
        • gv.class can be excluded if you don't want "resize" mod
        • sk.class can be excluded if you don't want "furnace" mod
        • os.class can be excluded if you don't want "dig" nor "build" mod
        • Every other class file not listed here is needed for every single mod.
      • Add all the files in the "config" folder to " /mods/zombe" folder. If the folder does not exist then create it and pay attention to spelling - it is "zombe" NOT "zombie" ( ).
        NB! Config does NOT go into minecraft.jar! config.txt etc must be accessible as ".minecraft/mods/zombe/config.txt" - ie. there is no "config" folder in "zombe"!
      • Open config.txt in ".minecraft/mods/zombe" folder and enable the mods you want. (all mods are disabled by default).
        For example: to enable the flying mod you need to delete the "#" from the "#modFlyEnabled = yes" line in config.txt.
    • Done.
    None of the credits go to me! All the credits go to the owner of this site

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Thanks I guess, but this is just a copy and paste of the readme?

It is written by zombe himself, and you didn't even bother to link the mod pack

Rubuter1

May 25, 2010
Thanks for this, If I consider getting minecraft, I will use this tut to install mods :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread