Flash zeHotel.EU - The Grand Reopening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mylie

Dec 15, 2013

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INTRO
zeHotel has recently been re-created, in a new image! With an excellent economy, dedicated & experienced developers/staff, an updated catalog, friendly staff, and a good atmosphere - we can guarantee a pleasant experience within our hotel. With paid protection & dedicated hosting, our hotel will be speedy & secure. Keep reading if you'd wish to know more.

SETUP
Our web-side is powered by RevCMS. For client-side, we run Phoenix emulation server. Phoenix is a stable & feature packed edit of Plus Emulator. Lastly, MariaDB is used for our database(s). Please PM questions about our setup if you have any.

HISTORY
zeHotel was originally opened in 2012 by Queue, and was open for an unknown amount of time. Then suddenly there was a namechange, to what you may think? We became one of the biggest retros out there with the name of Yabbo. But due for personal and money reasons we couldn't be able to keep it up. But zeHotel is here, again, better, bigger & and more powerful!

SOME FEATURES
  • Password resets (Via email)
  • Crafting & Room bundles
  • Mini-mail feature
  • MASSIVE selection of clothes (To do: move all custom clothes to catalog to lower load times)
SCREENSHOTS
2ec858dafe971e8339fea579039a6c15.png

3c3c497a299dd836c5c42a8406cb047b.png

2ec858dafe971e8339fea579039a6c15

3c3c497a299dd836c5c42a8406cb047b

Last edited by a moderator:

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
grand re-opening? When was this ever a hotel?
also nice epichosts setup lol

SaW

Mar 3, 2018
Feels very unfinished. Missing images, {newsList} parameters not being filtered and badgeshop showing mysql error, by looking at the cms alone.

ZaneyRetros

i am dead
Jul 27, 2015
Good Luck, but I don't understand what features that you have that will astonish users and make them approach your hotel? This hotel looks like all of the other hotels that have un-dedicated developers and owners. Errr, suggestion to remove the EpicHosts advertisement. Anyhow, good luck. I would also recommend for you to remove the advertisement in your footer too. "Click here to get anything hosted for you at the cheapest price around!"

Queso

echo 'Web Developer';
Nov 29, 2016
Great hotel, 10/10, I would choose this hotel over any other retro, especially Habboon. I mean you got that hardcore EpicHosts setup, dang son, bringing back the memories of Terrum scamming me dozens of times throughout 2012.
OT: Ignore my sarcasm, none-the-less, really recommended that you change your CMS completely, don't just remove the EpicHosts advertisement, just completely burn that RevCMS setup, last I checked it had exploits that allowed eval manipulation, may have been fixed though, I don't know. Also, just a recommendation, don't waste the time putting EpicHosts pre-made hotels on Advertisements, it is pointless, especially if it's the default setup that came with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread