Zap got a C&D?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
Hello Devbest,

I read on another Forum that Jonteh got a C&D this is what he said.

"Sulake send me a c&d 2 days ago that I only found today (they send it to some old shit email I have that was only registered in the 0taku DB, seems fishy) that shows they don't seem to like my hotel :S

A few others have been send them too but i'm not signing anything, what about you? What do you think? Is this a scare tactic or legit"

Does this mean that Zap is going to close?

Link to the PDF: blabbershotel.com/WarningletterZaphotel.pdf

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Hello Devbest,

I read on another Forum that Jonteh got a C&D this is what he said.

"Sulake send me a c&d 2 days ago that I only found today (they send it to some old shit email I have that was only registered in the 0taku DB, seems fishy) that shows they don't seem to like my hotel :S

A few others have been send them too but i'm not signing anything, what about you? What do you think? Is this a scare tactic or legit"

Does this mean that Zap is going to close?

Link to the PDF: blabbershotel.com/WarningletterZaphotel.pdf

No If anything just a change of Url, email and name (i think) but not sure.

KarmaR

The one and only.
Jul 11, 2011
knowing Jonteh he won't Close down, Just simply Change details But Tbh i think this is just a scare they have no need too sue Minor hotels

Bren

Feb 15, 2012
Zap is jontys life, he lives of funds from Zap. I seen chatlogs from him earlier in a conversation with a few hotel owners him saying
"I'm not worryin haha, i showed my mum and we had a gd laugh" Even so, Habboon & Dub both received numerous DMCA's from sulake I just never replied to any of them.

Evian

Helping noobs since 1996
Feb 17, 2012
I am pretty sure Jonty's arrogance to this issue will overwhelm him signing it.

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
If Zap closes and this is legit, it could be the start of a lot closing down...
If the email it was sent to was from the otaku database then maybe because the police confiscated Aaron's hard drives and stuff they got it from there?

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
If Zap closes and this is legit, it could be the start of a lot closing down...
If the email it was sent to was from the ***** database then maybe because the police confiscated Aaron's hard drives and stuff they got it from there?

Habplus was shut down, shit is serious!

Artixius

Nov 16, 2011
I think you kids who got these letters should man up like Michael and close it. Do you think its okay to quite possibly throw away your life at 15-20 for a dumb private server?

If they ever get you to court, there's no getting out, think.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Zap is jontys life, he lives of funds from Zap. I seen chatlogs from him earlier in a conversation with a few hotel owners him saying
"I'm not worryin haha, i showed my mum and we had a gd laugh" Even so, Habboon & Dub both received numerous DMCA's from sulake I just never replied to any of them.

There is a big difference between a "cease and desist" and a DMCA.

WhippyXD

Apr 11, 2013
Retros will never close 100% some of the big hotels might close but it's easy to lose track of sulake by just changing ur details and the domain there pulling all there main hotel from that habbo retros.org website.

There is no need for him to worry. His stubborn he won't sign anything and won't go down without a fight

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
There is no need for him to worry. His stubborn he won't sign anything and won't go down without a fight

Retros will never close 100% some of the big hotels might close but it's easy to lose track of sulake by just changing ur details and the domain there pulling all there main hotel from that habbo retros.org website.

You don't understand that retros are Illegal, if you've been here long enough, you'd know that Sulake are hunting small and big hotels, they don't care about the amount of users because it is their property.
For owning hotels, you can get sued, bankrupt and so on. That is why big hotels like HabPlus closed because they were in threat of going to prison.

To us, it might just be a pixelated game however, to Sulake, its how they make money and they'd do anything to stop retros. The end is near for retros tbh...

Oft; So if you get a C&D, you better Hide yaw kids, Hide yaw wife's and hide yaw husbands because Sulake are comin' out there!

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Zap is closing.. :(

74d5dd049372d8b1a5dec06c41a6c9fa.png

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
You cannot ignore sulake for that long, they will come and shut you down...
473o.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread