Youtube Channel Art - Feedback

sumo

The end is nigh.
Jan 18, 2014
Hello, I recently made a post like this about two months ago, which was my (click to view the post).

Here's my second try at you tube channel art.
0VCO3co.png[
All feed back is welcomed, now matter how harsh. I'm well aware that publicly posting things on the internet leaves you liable to feedback from others where you want it or not. The harshest feedback is what makes me better.

Jaxes

Aug 30, 2015
For your first try at channel art its very good, Maybe in future try relate the banner to content which is published by the creator for example GTA, Minecraft, Call Of Duty etc

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
It's pretty decent. Although, the little icons under your name aren't doing much justice for the design.

Jemz

xmas tings.
Aug 6, 2013
Connor, try using a site like because the colors you've used for this don't exactly match also if you find a darker background you can try making those icons white instead, making them stand out more.

sumo

The end is nigh.
Jan 18, 2014
For your first try at channel art its very good, Maybe in future try relate the banner to content which is published by the creator for example GTA, Minecraft, Call Of Duty etc
If there was like an actual YouTuber in this, then yeah I would've done that. But I'm Connor, and I don't really youtube.
It's pretty decent. Although, the little icons under your name aren't doing much justice for the design.
Yeah, I know. I got carried away with making the preview. I had seen those brandings on other channel art, so decided to add them in.
Connor, try using a site like because the colors you've used for this don't exactly match also if you find a darker background you can try making those icons white instead, making them stand out more.
Thank you for referring me to this website. I wasn't really trying to match the colors, I was trying to match the theme.

Thanks to all of you for the feedback. I've noted all of your comments, and will work on it.

Jaxes

Aug 30, 2015
If there was like an actual YouTuber in this, then yeah I would've done that. But I'm Connor, and I don't really youtube.
Even if you didn't do youtube it would be nice for us to see what you are capable of by going all out showing us your graphics.. just saying it would of been nice to see what you are able to do just my opinion

sumo

The end is nigh.
Jan 18, 2014
Even if you didn't do youtube it would be nice for us to see what you are capable of by going all out showing us your graphics.. just saying it would of been nice to see what you are able to do just my opinion
Ah, alright, I understand. I've noted this.

Jacob

Oct 7, 2011
For your first banner, it's not bad at all. Possibly use another font & not add too much stroke to your main text & add a shadow to give it a bit more shade. But still pretty nice, good job man. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread