Your ideal Website

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
High priority discussion!, what would you like to open and your plans? What would you suggest due to popularity?

Forum software? Social Networks bigger than Facebook?

Go.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
You do make some good threads.
I have a big ass project in mind but it's too in-depth to ask anyone to start for me (for free anyway). Basically involved the word "free" and something to do with designs/templates.

Mind if I reply more once I'm more awake and at a desktop?

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
You do make some good threads.
I have a big ass project in mind but it's too in-depth to ask anyone to start for me (for free anyway). Basically involved the word "free" and something to do with designs/templates.

Mind if I reply more once I'm more awake and at a desktop?

Basically the thread was for suggestions or future plans of making a website. Providing constructive suggestions on what is highly popular in the website industry. Further information would be nice on what you want your website to be and what plans you have so that it's different from any other.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I honestly do not set my goals too high. As of right now my currently ideal website would basically be a popular Habbo Retro.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
I honestly do not set my goals too high. As of right now my currently ideal website would basically be a popular Habbo Retro.
The mentality of a failure.

OT: I'm planning on making the following things just to build knowledge
  1. Blog
  2. Wiki
  3. Twitter-like Social Media

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013

1. Blog
  2. Wiki
That was March, since then I expanded to more advanced coding & have created several non-habbo tools for web development (CMS's), and gained more knowledge. Sorry, not sorry.

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013

1. Blog
  2. Wiki
There great goals and i'm sure they would expand your knowledge greatly.

OT: Im planning to expand my knowledge myself but again I don't know what to make, i'm not very creative.

BR4DLEY

Web Developer
Jan 2, 2012
I'd like to make a fully functional website hooked to a database with no exploits.
That would be my ideal website..No exploits.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
I'm planning on creating my portfolio website for my graphics and website projects that I have done.
I've did some of the website so far since the coding with html 5 is so easy but the only problem putting me back is buying a domain and webhosting.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I been working on a social media CMS, but it's nothing too advanced yet. It has the basics, and wanted to maybe move towards my own ideas. I about died reading what I posted above to be honest, and I also plan on making a file sharing website.

Users who are viewing this thread