YouHab

SkyeLTD

Jul 30, 2022
From your former Founder at OpenHabbo, YouHab is the next best retro!

They are very organized, and they know what they are doing.

Their client is using Nitro V2 and is very well maintained,
Staff is welcoming and Friendly.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Liam

Fly and mighty
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Thread approved. Please try to add more information about your hotel, maybe some features you have, etc.

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017
Be nice to some some work done to the cms or client, at this point i could just play any retro cause they're all the same haha. havnt played it but good luck!

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
I'm unable to sign up. See the photo below.
Post automatically merged:

ququv54m

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
I'm unable to sign up. See the photo below.
Post automatically merged:

ququv54m
Hey, registrations were temporarily disabled while the dev implemented a Discord Verification system, you should be able to sign up now.

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
To get on YouHab's client you must verify your Discord account- its a simple process outlined above your user information on the homepage. You will be given a code like !verify Puffin 543 which you have to post in the Verifications channel

Liam

Fly and mighty
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
To get on YouHab's client you must verify your Discord account- its a simple process outlined above your user information on the homepage. You will be given a code like !verify Puffin 543 which you have to post in the Verifications channel
Interesting idea (assuming) to limit 'spam', although I'm not sure whether it'd help your user count in this day and age as not everyone uses Discord. Limiting certain in-game features with email verification might be a better take on it.

Nonetheless, hope it's going well!

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
Interesting idea (assuming) to limit 'spam', although I'm not sure whether it'd help your user count in this day and age as not everyone uses Discord. Limiting certain in-game features with email verification might be a better take on it.

Nonetheless, hope it's going well!

It's been doing a good job keeping those 'undesirables' out tbh. In the future they want to make it so users are shadow banned and can only talk with staff until verified, that way they can still access and play.

It makes it a lot harder to evade bans when you need to have a new, Verified Discord account for each account you try and create.

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
I don't use discord myself so unable to verify my account. I've signed up as Roper. Can you manually verify me?

Users who are viewing this thread