You feel like Laughing?

Johnsy

Sep 22, 2014
I have a YouTube channel that is mainly geared towards making people laugh. I've always liked to make people laugh and I thought YouTube was the best place to do so.
It is a gaming channel, but that's the easiest medium to record and upload. Everything else requires actors, sound stages, and scripts... maybe someday... BUT FOR NOW,

if you want to have a look here's my channel:

I hope you like what you see, and if you do, maybe stick around for more content coming out soon... if you have comments about my videos or my style... put them down below, I'd love to hear them.

TheGodfather

Jul 29, 2014
I see you play Heroes & Generals (according to your advertisement vid at least), would love to join you in a game every once in a while ;)
You have a good variety of vids on your channel, that's good to see. Will subscribe :rolleyes:

Johnsy

Sep 22, 2014
yes, my heroes and generals video is in the Shenanigans playlist. Give me your steam name and I'll add you the next time I play.

Johnsy

Sep 22, 2014
I play lots of minecraft yes, currently I'm on a server specifically for the partners of SteamNet but I do pop on minigame servers all the time

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
You should do it, it's really fun, here's what it's all about.
8 players have their own islands in the sky with 2-3 chests, you'll get supplies to make it onto other enemy island, you get blocks and weapons and armor etc, there's aswell a Middle HUGE island that usually has all the great gear. you can find this mini-game on cadia.co It's seriously fun, i might've not explained what it is all about correctly but you should check it out and record, i swear you'll love it :p
EDIT; it's a minecraft mini-game :p @Johnsy

Johnsy

Sep 22, 2014
You should do it, it's really fun, here's what it's all about.
8 players have their own islands in the sky with 2-3 chests, you'll get supplies to make it onto other enemy island, you get blocks and weapons and armor etc, there's aswell a Middle HUGE island that usually has all the great gear. you can find this mini-game on cadia.co It's seriously fun, i might've not explained what it is all about correctly but you should check it out and record, i swear you'll love it :p
EDIT; it's a minecraft mini-game :p @Johnsy

I'll get right on looking into that

Omg, Johnsy, I love your vids! Especially the ones with that handsome and very funny guy Tiarnán in them

you sexy devil

Users who are viewing this thread