XMAS 2017

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Any recomendations clothing wise for christmas, I had in mind C.P Company Moncler and Canada Goose but I was wondering if anyone else has any other good recomendations?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Since (we) live in the same country and that's England then any winter coat would do just fine. If you want to spend £500+ on something then fair enough or if you're going to Canada or Russia then that seems likely.

The Canada Goose coats are too expensive and too warm to wear in England IMO.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Who needs Coats wen you have Converse jumpers though too lol
Converse, ew.

Since (we) live in the same country and that's England then any winter coat would do just fine. If you want to spend £500+ on something then fair enough or if you're going to Canada or Russia then that seems likely.

The Canada Goose coats are too expensive and too warm to wear in England IMO.
Joe I live in scotland LMAO, It's fine I decided to get a Chilliwack Bomber in Black. (Canada Goose)

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Not really worth paying £1,000 for a coat when it's literally -5 to 10 degrees during the winter. But eh.

Doesn't really seem like you're wanting peoples opinions seeing your comment above to HabPEE though so I have no idea what this thread is for.

Buy some thermals, a hat, gloves, scarf, winter coat. Doesn't matter what make it is.

Last edited:

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
@JMG Nah, he just likes to make threads, get people to comment ideas for him, then be like "Oh, I have them, but I paid £1000 for mine"
In other words, he likes to just brag and TRY make others feel bad...

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
@JMG Nah, he just likes to make threads, get people to comment ideas for him, then be like "Oh, I have them, but I paid £1000 for mine"
In other words, he likes to just brag and TRY make others feel bad...
Doesn't seem like this guy has changed in all of the years I've known him! :lol:

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
lol, are you attending a ball or something?

See, me i'm a simple man. Dark jeans or tan khakis with a white collar shirt long sleeve and a black "dress up" jacket.
Eat that ham or turkey, get home, back into pajamas.

Users who are viewing this thread