xHabbo (Unfinished Version)

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f5167484377546b2e706e67
Hey,

So I plan on dodging this project in support of creating apps capable of managing your hotels. This system remains unfinished, however it would not be hard to build upon it and finish it. Apologies for all of those who were interested in xHabbo - but better things are to come from this.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
u guys r both breaking rules for showing authority
ONT I know you have put a lot of work into xhabbo, and if you ever do a new version i bet it will be hella sexy

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f5167484377546b2e706e67
Hey,

So I plan on dodging this project in support of creating apps capable of managing your hotels. This system remains unfinished, however it would not be hard to build upon it and finish it. Apologies for all of those who were interested in xHabbo - but better things are to come from this.

Great release, I know you'll complete this later on once you get bored again. This is a good asset for the community to build off.

u guys r both breaking rules for showing authority
ONT I know you have put a lot of work into xhabbo, and if you ever do a new version i bet it will be hella sexy

OFT: Who's breaking the rules for showing authority? Do they have me blocked or something?

Small

pinkmangroup
Aug 7, 2017
You don't explain how to set this up, there are no screenshots in this thread on the github page..

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Well. i am a developer and it would be nice to know how to set this up and what it looks like before putting it on my server..
You’re not a developer if you can’t answer simple questions yourself. A quick click on my profile would show the development thread I literally told you twenty times already with pictures and videos available.

Can’t look further into things for yourself; then don’t use it. A developer who judges projects by pictures rather than code is no developer to me

Small

pinkmangroup
Aug 7, 2017
You’re not a developer if you can’t answer simple questions yourself. A quick click on my profile would show the development thread I literally told you twenty times already with pictures and videos available.

Can’t look further into things for yourself; then don’t use it. A developer who judges projects by pictures rather than code is no developer to me
A kid with a profile picture that makes him look like an Alien is no developer to me.

Edit: you also limit who can access your profile, me being one of those who can't view it, so I cannot find this development thread.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
A kid with a profile picture that makes him look like an Alien is no developer to me.

Edit: you also limit who can access your profile, me being one of those who can't view it, so I cannot find this development thread.
Blame the Army for their decision to use OCPs

A kid with no profile picture of himself claiming to code by looking at picture books is no developer to me.

Small

pinkmangroup
Aug 7, 2017
Blame the Army for their decision to use OCPs

A kid with no profile picture of himself claiming to code by looking at picture books is no developer to me.
Blame the army for your alien looking head that you were born with? ... ok.
Go fuck yourself you irritating little mutant.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Waitsonyourselfie mr I read picture books

Ps my picture was rescaled to fit without cutting my body off

lastman11

Jun 2, 2017
hahahaa!! ur try diss a man with a profile pichure but you do not have one urself but pink face xD i bet u so ugly hahahaah at least @LeChris is no t insecure hahahahahaahaaaaaaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread