xHabbo Framework - Node CMS Wrapper

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
What?
xHabbo as most people know is my administration panel project. However, after recoding the entire core I realized it's a very easy to scale solution for any project leading me to create another version suited for basic content management systems.

Explain
xHabbo Framework will be a basic Node CMS with two versions: Plus and Arcturus support. My goal is to help beginners come into Node with a clean and easy to follow skeleton framework for their hotel and to escape the horrors of RevCMS, Chocolaty and whatever other garbage runs among our PHP developers.

Coding Snippets
Boot Manager
PHP:
import Async from 'async'
import Messages from './libraries/core/messages'
import Website from './libraries/core/http/system'
import Install from './libraries/core/install/system'
import Database from './libraries/core/database/test'
import Background from './libraries/background/system'
export default class Application
{
  constructor ()
  {
    Async.parallel([
      Messages.launch,
      Install.check,
      Database.check,
      Website.launch,
      Background.launch
    ], ((e, r) => {

Messages.write(100, r)

if (e)
      {
        errorMode = true
        Messages.write(200, e)
      }

}))
  }

}

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
My goal is to help beginners come into Node with a clean and easy to follow skeleton framework for their hotel and to escape the horrors of RevCMS, Chocolaty and whatever other garbage runs among our PHP developers.
I really like your idea about this, but sadly you don't follow any decent coding conventions, so by teaching newbies to JS in general that they should write their code the same approach as you do, is just plain wrong.
It's not PHP, so please, stop writing like you would've done in PHP.
Just being honest, because no decent JS developer would even bother to look at that.
You also increase the file size by using a new line for every damn bracket lol.
But do as you please, I'm just stating my opinion.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I increase the file size by maybe a few kb, better then adding another Babel library and following another loosely opinion based framework style

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013

Dumped the partial code for the Arcturus version here. Will have a look at StandardJS sometime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread