Xbox 360 / Harddrive Modding

xTerra

Slut Muffin :]
Oct 8, 2011
So here I'm going to teach all you noobs out there, how to mod your Xbox 360
(This is all done with a Transfer Cable!)

Thing's you'll need:
Xport360:
Modio:

Step 1:

So your going to want to do first off all is make sure your Harddrive is connected to your computer using a Transfer Cable and make sure you have Xport360 open. When you do that Xport 360 will ask you which harddrive to select and your harddrive should show up. Click at and go to "Partition 3" and then "Content" and then find your profile, when you do so a big list of games will popup and the one at the top will say "Dashboard".

Step 2:

Now your going to want to go into your "Dashboard" and from here, there should be about 3 or 4 options that are just a bunch of numbers and letters all in capitals. Go through each and every one of these and you should be able to tell which tab is what, just by looking at the files that are already in it.

Step 3:

This is where your going to want to use Modio and I suggest making an account, in Modio is where you can find downloadable gamesaves, theme creator etc.. From here it is very simple and self explanatory. If you need any further assistance you can e-mail me at [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread