Wubbo Hotels CMS / Habways CMS RELEASE.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Hello,

Today I will be releasing the original Wubbo Hotels CMS / Habways CMS. This is wCMS I do beleive a edit of this / Crap version of this was released it didnt look nice :p

But here I am releasing it so yea.. (This is wCMS)

Screenshots.

oVBL9Tf.png

0EZgjVG.png

dLwaQ2M.png

99% to the Lazarus
1% For me Releasing it
Download Link

Last edited:

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
.. Its not a config there
I have another file called Danny.rar might help.

Also that I have a mac so... Dunno but that might help :mad: I also used this CMS on my hotel called Wubbo :oops::rolleyes::lol:

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
Lazarus makes some bomb ass habbo themes. Matter of fact, the theme i'm using on gHabbo is from lazarus.
Nice release cheers

Shutdown543

Dec 29, 2015
I've just posted the CMS (translated and working with Azure 2.1) on 2 spanish forums. I hope there isn't any problem (credits given). The forums are CiudadHabbo and KekoMundo. The CMS is beautiful, and there are some pretty functions incorporated. Well done!

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
I've just posted the CMS (translated and working with Azure 2.1) on 2 spanish forums. I hope there isn't any problem (credits given). The forums are CiudadHabbo and KekoMundo. The CMS is beautiful, and there are some pretty functions incorporated. Well done!
Could you please PM me the download link and I will post a thread with this emulator and give credits to you on the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread