WisdomCMS - RevCMS

Paypal

Freelance developer
Apr 1, 2017
Found it laying around on my pc
HabGlobe cms edit

Nothing really special tbh used this on wisdom and had 30+ and it had a nice design

Screenies

Download:

If you want the user profiles comments to work use this for it:

Credits:

- Habglobe cms design
- Sonay
- Me for editing it

Note:
This does not have an index / reg so i suggest replacing it with your own one
released it due to people asking for it

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
Seen this CMS already, it's a decent CMS, but truly not really that unique and I don't really see any good features in this CMS that aren't in any other retro's CMS'

Paypal

Freelance developer
Apr 1, 2017
@Central I know what you mean and already said there is nothing special i just released it due to people asking for it

Joshhh

Apr 13, 2016
Note:
This does not have an index / reg so i suggest replacing it with your own one
released it due to people asking for it

If anyone does want the index/register to this CMS here u go;

Paypal

Freelance developer
Apr 1, 2017
Looks like a shitty BrainCMS theme, dark retro themes look better if they're blue rather than black/grey in my opinion. Regardless, it's a nice release for those looking for a theme while starting up.

BrainCMS? from where? this doesnt even look like it

Have you even had a look?

can you not see the background is blue?

Lame

Nov 6, 2014
I made this for Habglobe a VERY long time ago, using one of Sonnay's releases; the code is shite and I wouldn't recommend using this <3

Paypal

Freelance developer
Apr 1, 2017
OFF-TOPIC: If this was made for that hotel called Wisdom, I despise this CMS in all of its entirety. StarzRP is garbage, Wisdom was garbage, The one that owns both his name is Farooq Bahadur.
ON-TOPIC: Needs some work but good release.
Ok farooq owned wisdom before me so fix your facts before going on and thank you for sharing what you needed to say

I made this for Habglobe a VERY long time ago, using one of Sonnay's releases; the code is shite and I wouldn't recommend using this <3
This is false, as i had the basic habglobe given to me and then edited it

Last edited:

Infinix

Jul 4, 2017
GUYS IM USING VICE EMULATOR... AND WHEN IM TRYING TON LOGIN I HAVE THIS Table 'characters' doesn't exist HELP PLEASE

Users who are viewing this thread