Wired Rotation bug

DarkKB

Dec 28, 2014
Hi, I use FluxRP with its emulator, some wired as precisely that of the rotation of the furni is bugs as I can laugh

I do not speak English but Italian, help me thank you!

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
I don't know what the tables look like, but I'm presuming it's the furniture table.
If you could post a screenshot of the "furniture" table showing it's columns, I could suggest a fix?

DarkKB

Dec 28, 2014
I don't know what the tables look like, but I'm presuming it's the furniture table.
If you could post a screenshot of the "furniture" table showing it's columns, I could suggest a fix?
Code:
id,public_name,item_name,type,width,length,stack_height,can_stack,can_sit,is_walkable,sprite_id,allow_recycle,allow_trade,allow_marketplace_sell,allow_gift,allow_inventory_stack,interaction_type,interaction_modes_count,vending_ids,variable_heights,is_arrow,foot_figure,stack_multiplier,subscriber,effectid,height_adjustable,flat_id,revision,description,specialtype,canlayon
2069,WIRED Effect: Move And Rotate Furni,wf_act_move_rotate,s,1,1,0.65,1,0,1,3663,1,1,1,1,1,wf_act_move_rotate,2,0,"",0,0,0,0,0,0,3663,50950,This effect moves and rotates the selected Furni,1,0

Thank you very much!

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
It's the way it's coded in the emulator, this was a very old emulator base and wired doesn't work the best. You'll have to recode the interaction

DarkKB

Dec 28, 2014
[QUOTE = "JayCustom, post: 443250, membro: 36373"] È il modo in cui è codificato nell'emulatore, questa era una base di emulazione molto vecchia e cablata non funziona al meglio. Dovrai ricodificare l'interazione [/ QUOTE]

potresti darmi una mano? o forse il codice? per favore

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I think it works, just not the correct way. I think like the furniture will move through other furniture or something like that. Just needs fixed.

DarkKB

Dec 28, 2014
[QUOTE = "Marcel, post: 443253, membro: 61326"] Oh, vuoi dire che il cavo non funziona? pensavo volessi dire che il furni cablato stesso non avrebbe ruotato lol, sì è quello che [USER = 36373] @JayCustom [/ USER] ha detto poi [/ QUOTE]
Praticamente quando il cavo seleziona gli elementi da ruotare, non ruota ... Se si tratta di un problema di emulazione, potresti aiutarmi? Ti scongiuro

Users who are viewing this thread