Windows 10 - Multiple monitors

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
When using multiple monitors and playing something like League of Legends, how do I move the cursor to the second screen without switching window from League of Legends to the desktop on my main screen?

Last edited:

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Playing in Full Screen mode should fix it? Use multiple monitors myself too, never had this problem on Full Screen mode.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Playing in Full Screen mode should fix it? Use multiple monitors myself too, never had this problem on Full Screen mode.
I've just edited my post. I meant it the other way around, but without having to disable full screen

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
I've just edited my post. I meant it the other way around, but without having to disable full screen
Quite simple. You don't. When the program is running in full screen, it's always in the foreground. You can't get out of it.

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
Quite simple. You don't. When the program is running in full screen, it's always in the foreground. You can't get out of it.
You can actually mouse over to your other screen without alt-tabbing if the game is in "fullscreen windowed mode".
Not sure if league has that mode, but I know WoW does.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
You can actually mouse over to your other screen without alt-tabbing if the game is in "fullscreen windowed mode".
Not sure if league has that mode, but I know WoW does.
Yeah, but even in those cases, I'm quite sure once you interact with another application or click outside the screen, it still "alt-tabs" the game. Not if you're using full screen in windowed mode.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
If the game doesn't support full screen window then put it into windowed mode and download this:

Users who are viewing this thread