Windows 10 - Lenovo Dock Display Issues

Aercor

The Official Gay
Oct 1, 2011
Hello,

Earlier this week I upgraded to Windows 10, but in time reverted back due to the display issues coming with it. I was wondering if anyone else here used a Lenovo Basic USB 3.0 dock, and found a fix to the issue? The problem I'm having is no other display is being detected, but everything else on my dock works fine.

Thanks,
Aercor

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Hello,

Earlier this week I upgraded to Windows 10, but in time reverted back due to the display issues coming with it. I was wondering if anyone else here used a Lenovo Basic USB 3.0 dock, and found a fix to the issue? The problem I'm having is no other display is being detected, but everything else on my dock works fine.

Thanks,
Aercor
Were all of your drivers etc updated? Did you try contacting MS support about the issue or running a troubleshooter?

Aercor

The Official Gay
Oct 1, 2011
Were all of your drivers etc updated? Did you try contacting MS support about the issue or running a troubleshooter?
I made sure all of my drivers were updated. I used a troubleshooter, but no issues were found. I never contact customer support, I do better searching for answers on forums/websites were people don't read from a script.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
I had display issues at first, drivers weren't installing properly and nothing online seemed to work. Sounds stupid but I reset the PC and it seemed to sort itself out.

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013
Lenovo have yet to release a particular driver for Windows 10 for the said product, though It may be possible to just reinstall the 8.1 driver (here: ). Windows 10 usually installs every driver required for basic operation of a system, but many company's, such as Lenovo, expect you to get a 3rd party driver. Always check the support section on a products page to find out if a driver is required.

Attempt to install the driver normal at first, but slap it into compatibility mode if it doesn't work (It may not work at all, cause win10 hates you, yo):
YEjVKA2.png

I wouldn't recommend using a dock in the first place for connecting to external displays, can't you do so without one?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread